Discussion: What are your opinions on It Starts With A Bra?

@AllyJay I think “It starts with a bra” is a little weird, first neighbor grabs a girls bra, next thing ya know, they sleep together. :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

You get to decide at the end

It’s actually not a story episode has written!
I remember I saw this user story called The bad boy that stole my bra or something like that.

Yes, it’s based on a Wattpad story. But the fact that Episode adapted it into an even more sexual and inappropriate story says a lot of things.

3 Likes

Decide what?

who you end up with

And you can’t choose to be single?

uhh i havent read the story in a long time lol i think u can but dont take my word on it

Oof.

Personally the weirder part for me that Violet (BFF) and Dylan and Alec’s bestie (Tyler?) both initiate to hook up with the LI you haven’t chosen, even w/ girl Alex. They had a similar thing with My Teacher, My Gang Leader.

1 Like

Wait. All 3 of them? Like a foursome?!

No, no. Say, I picked Dylan over Alex (of course) in the end. Violet and Tyler would then hook up with Alex, girl or boy, which was weird since I thought it’s implied Tyler’s gay.

Like, some elaborate plot point with the alphabet hook up with Z

Oh. Well then, Violet is officially a hoe.

Not to mention, Tyler also had a bae, at least someone he kissed before school

So Tyler is bisexual…

You can’t, which is really upsetting! I don’t want to end up with someone I’m very happy being single!

What? …

Why? I already hate the story enough. And a “season finale”???

???

It’s not even a finale basically Dylan and Alex both try to impress you at the prom and then you decide who you want to be with. Dylan has a flash mob.

1 Like

Well, on the cover, that’s what it said. Whatever happened to “reviewing it”? I’m so confused…

Guess so, it was a little confusing since he said something before like he doesn’t like girls but he still hangs out with them ( in response to MC in episode 1, when she gets invited to Dylan’s party). Maybe he’s homo-romantic or homo-flexible?