Discussion: What are your opinions on It Starts With A Bra?

they’re working together bruh

2 Likes

Episode improving? Oh no! We’re getting too far ahead! Better promote theft and sexual assualt!

3 Likes

OMG THERE’S SO MUCH LIKE
DID EPSIODE got head on the head with a coconut?
okay first off! it;s wrong
NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE THAT OR EVER GET YOUR BRA FROM A GANG OF PERVETS
SECOND iN my school im pretty sure they will take you to jail
also why?!?! just why
why does epsiode add streotypes in their stories
and why do they throw in lgbt people like their just garbage in some of their stories
and why do some of the feature story have fat people but we don’t get to use fat people
and why DO EPSIODE LIKE bras that much?!?!
WHY IS EVERYONE PERVETS?
WHY DO EVERYONE love the player
omg i feel like imma have a heart attack from reading epsiode’s stories

3 Likes

Played it with a bad girl. The story still is a piece of crap.

3 Likes

So did I, it has mistakes calling her a boy and saying “he” (the bad girl) was protecting you in the description. They just put a female character in place of the bad boy, not paying too much attention to getting it right.

1 Like

And also:
You have to do a magic reality show thing with your lazy team so it’s all up to you. 30 gems and you can fly and use cool lights and win. Choose no gems and you can take some hair from a bathtub and glue it on to you to be a werewolf and fail.

Pays 30 gems

Magic lights are around and you fly in, you have magic in your hand too and it is super cool. But then all your pictures got sabotaged so you lost anyway. Oops.

That actually happened. Such a waste of gems. Seriously though Episode I paid months of gem saving for your silly scam. No more gems for Haute As Hell.

4 Likes

i enjoy the story, is very different BUT I HATE to pay gems for the goods options… thanks to god i have the option to choose free storys… i am loving with my alien lover! the best story so far.

agreed!

1 Like

Tbh I thought it was a lot of nonsense. I don’t like the idea of getting my favourite underwear stolen by thuggish looking boys. But I thought the story was full of immaturity as well.

3 Likes

I just read this and GRRR . . . I utterly despise this with all of my heart. What’s wrong with it? EVERYTHING. There is literally nothing that is RIGHT with this story. All facts, no cap.

3 Likes

I fully agree with this. Episode has many young readers reading their stories and I thought they had policies. Of course hasn’t got extreme sexual content in it, but don’t you think the name “It starts with a Bra” seem a bit…well…it could definitely send some weird messages about the plot, if you didn’t choose to read it

3 Likes

I think it’s absolutely disgusting. What’s “sexy” about someone who breaks into your house and steals your undergarments?

1 Like

I personally find it kind of sexist and a little bit cliche

1 Like

Yeah I understand, I reckon the books from “Ordinary writters” (like Authors that arent from Episode) They have better Stories.

some of my Favourite books:
Chain reaction
Adrenaline
My Psycho
I Despise you.
Infamous

I personally like Books that look more like a TV show in a way And have extra overlays and stuff like that.

I think the only good thing about that story was the fact my character LOOKED BOMB AF.

1 Like

I like how you can make the bra-stealer a girl if you wish!

Erm… that’s it.

2 Likes

Boring

Sorry lol it’s an episode story I think they are really boring

Absolultely

Well regardless of all the negative connotations i will just only focus in the positive things. For me, i loved and i hated the history. I loved my alex by the things she was hidden, not feeling worthy about being loved…that made me remember some things. Tbh, in some aspects i’m same as alex but i never was a badass in my life, i was a rude girl too but not bully and at the end i couldn’t help it and i choose her:

also with her leather jacket she looks more like victoria justice XD:

V1_UY268_CR88%2C0%2C182%2C268_AL

But i can agree with something…it was so weeeird having a baby if we’re girls XD

But still funny

I’m weird but if i’ll replay the history i really loved it

3 Likes