DISCUSSION: What do you like / dislike about stories and genres?

When you say an MC makes bad choices that makes you stop reading, what do you mean in particular? :thinking:

1 Like

Yessss! I’d like more realistic romance too tbh! :grin:

When like the li is like bad and doesn’t treat her right at all and she’s like omg I love him he’s perfect for me

2 Likes

I completely get that. :+1:

I’m sure you will love the story, I Will Always Find You but atm it’s on hold because the author is revamping some chapters and proof reading so atm it’s locked.

You’d definitely like stories by Elise C as most of them are thrillers, mystery and horror.

2 Likes

Ah thank you! I’ll them them out!

1 Like

I recommend:

The Day I Died…A Paper By Talia Sloan by M.Jordan

Dead Woman Walking by Evelinawrites

The Roses Killer by Rosenspitze

Competitive Edge by Piccalilly

Kelly: Revenge by Parako

3 Likes

Ah thanks! I’ve already read competitive edge and the day I died, loved them both! I’m excited to check out the rest

2 Likes

Awesomesauce.

Man I can’t wait to find out who is the culprit in The Day I Died. The author said that there will be 6 chapters altogether. Who do you think killed Talia Sloan?

1 Like

I honestly have no idea but man I’m excited to find out… I really hope they update soon.

2 Likes

I like most of the stories from the horror, thriller, mystery and comedy section.

I can’t stand stories that are about:

Bad boys

Rebounds

Sugar daddies & babies

Gang leaders

Pregnancy

MCs that have that “not like the other girls” mindset

Any story that is in classic art style (sorry classic lovers)

Glorification of sex trafficking, serial killers, rapists, kidnappers, etc.

3 Likes

Same. Dying to find out!!

Have you read this story called Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmellow? It’s a pretty good story.

I haven’t but I’ll check it out as well! I really love reading horror so :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Me too. You & I are gonna get a long just fine. Yaay!

1 Like

Haha oh I bet! Just pm me whenever you feel like talking more about horror and sucky plots involving sugar daddies haha

2 Likes

Great minds think alike

2 Likes

I understand why you’d not like those types of stories! Thank for your opinion! :blush:

1 Like

I don’t like how each genre is filled with its own cliches. For example if I want to read an action story they barely have action in them and are full of gang/mafia cliches. It’s just hard to find originality in each genre

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

Btw roses are awesome!!

1 Like

I can’t say that I hate romance because I liked the Ruby Tiara. So it just depends on my mood.

1 Like