[DISCUSSION] What do you think of the New Body Type Realised?

Hi everyone!
I just wan to know what do you think of the new body type that Episode made!

8 Likes

Pretty good, perfect for athlete characters, characters staying fit, hmm could be more than that.

3 Likes

I like it for male characters

5 Likes

Agree, then authors gonna be like:

Have a full scene with the love interest shirtless, ladies fainted and the MC standing their like, okay…

5 Likes

Yep, that is going to be a whole different level!

3 Likes

lol yep.

2 Likes

Generally, I like them - although I wish we had an athletic body for women that’s just like ripped. The best we have right now is toned.

Any story with an office day job LI having the super ripped body? I have to laugh. Y’all are too thirsty for me lmao.

19 Likes

Yea i wish that we had an athletic body for women too

1 Like

giphy (39)

It’ll just be justified by him saying

“Oh, I have a personal gym to work off all this sExUaL tEnSiOn between me and all women in the world because I’m so hawt and secsi and foine and did I mention sceksi?”

15 Likes

I love them, it’s gotta be one of the best additions imo. It once more allows you to create more individual characters even if it’s not really visible when they have a shirt on. My favorite hast to be the slim body for males though, not every guy has abs.

10 Likes

I want to take all the abs away from the guys and give all the abs to the women lol. We’re not there yet, obviously, but it should be doable to make an actually muscular body for the female body types.

This was my favorite update of the year so far.

11 Likes

Male LI: I got this eight pack from all the sex I keep having actually

And the best part is that they’re not clothing items! I would be so sad if we couldn’t layer lol.

9 Likes

Like everyone else I generally like them, especially the Soft bodies. I was just wondering about whether a female Slim Body (or whatever is the female equivalent) would be released in the future. I know the Generic female body is already pretty slim but putting the words out to dry.

A thing I also noticed is that the boobs are slightly different (Soft being a bit … fuller-ish?) so IDK but it could mean something about having changeable breast sizes even though it’s unlikely now

1 Like

Agreed. I just wish the female athletic body had more muscles & abs (just like the male athletic body), but other than that, I like the new body types.

3 Likes

That 8-pack is going to be used for every single bad boy from now on. I’m honestly scared of all the stories where the LI is shirtless for like half of the story and the MC just stares at his abs like “hE’s sO haWt aNd sMexY aNd riPpEd aNd dID I mEntiOn hAwt?1!!1!”.

6 Likes

It’s fine, but it really doesn’t make that big of a difference unless the character’s are wearing crop tops or are shirtless.

1 Like

Lol I can imagine the bad boys are going to go to school shirtless rn

Then here comes the zoom in from toe to head with a whistle sound :rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly, the ripped body for males kinda scares me-
Imagine 16 year old high school students in every story with that body type lmao

4 Likes

The dudes really did not need to be more ripped.

7 Likes

I wish the soft body was more noticeable and thinner like a petite person or bigger but not the plus size big more on the skinny but still plump side of the petite category. Love Handles would be nice. I like it the way it is even is it is lightly unnoticeable.

3 Likes