DISCUSSION: What happens after you die? šŸ’€ šŸŒŸ

Woah, this is a deep level of a discussion haha

I personally donā€™t think anything will happen after one passes away. I mean, I donā€™t remember what it was like before I was born- And Iā€™ve asked others too but they never seemed to remember eitherā€¦ So I kinda feel like maybe, the feeling of before your existence and after your existence may be quite similar. Iā€™m talking, before you were a sperm and if/when your body decomposes. Like, what, you just popped into existence and once your life is over, youā€™ll just pop away? Disappear? No, I donā€™t think soā€¦ I think, a deceased person will always be there. Just, they wonā€™t be aware of it and other people canā€™t see or sense them there. Maybe, theyā€™ll be freeā€¦ Or maybe, theyā€™ll be trapped? Maybe thatā€™s also what itā€™s like before you existed tooā€¦ Just, thereā€¦ But nobody knowsā€¦ Not even yourself! Maybeā€¦ But itā€™s all still being questioned. There are no real answers. Therefore, there are no ā€œwrongā€ theories. This was just my opinions and thoughts. But everybodyā€™s thoughts and ideas are super cool haha

Very nice thread! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

i personally have some vague odd memories. one is me sitting in a bright plain white room. white walls, floor, ceiling, and i remember it being in third person, but i dont remember what i looked like at all.
i think it depends on how we lived our life and other stuff, so u could either become a ghost, spirit guide, heaven or hell. i also like to think of heaven on a cloud, where there are mini houses and towns.

hell i think of it as a red filter and mostly small pits of fire everywhere, and a train track.
so i think in my past life(s) i probably went to both heaven and hell since i have some sort of picture or memory connected to them.

2 Likes

My half-grandma died yesterday and Iā€™ve been thinking about that lolā€¦

1 Like

so sorry for your loss, hope your fine :heart:

1 Like

Soul contracts are forged & reincarnation begins. Energy cannot be destroyed, simply transformed. Our earthly body becomes spirit (what you might call a ghost), our soul lends itself to new life (reincarnation). The two no longer coexist in the same body.

2 Likes

that makes sense, also what are soul contracts? ive heard of them before and the whole clickbait ā€œselling my soul to satan NOT CLICKBAITā€ on youtube :joy: but can you explain more?

I dont believe in the afterlife. Nothing comes after death. Just nothing. No thoughts, no feelings. Nothing :pensive:

1 Like

Our pfps are twins :skull:

1 Like