Discussion: What Is Your Favorite Episode Feature Story?

Okay, I know a lot of people hate a lot episode feature stories but so do you guys have any favorites? Mine is The Secret Of Rain!!

2 Likes

The Demi serries probably,

3 Likes

Mine is the same as yours, The Secrets of Rain! I love that story!

1 Like

I’d say ‘Catching Feelings’, ‘Last Girl Standing’ or ‘Why Me?’

Catching Feelings had a different title when I read it but that’s the story (:

1 Like

My fav is probably “The K*ss List”

I Kinda liked the whole “Gaining worshippers” Thing and it actually had a sorta good storyline? And lots of Li’s!

4 Likes

The Secret of Rain is definitely one of my fav ink stories!
In limelight, though, probably one of the more underrated ones like I’ll Be Our Secret, or Girl in a Boyband. I also really liked Love On Fire after I clicked on a gem choice and found out it was worth it :heart_eyes: (yay, episode!) Glitch Girl is honestly so underrated too. Soulbound is one of my favorite classic stories. Most of Sandra G’s stories are pretty good.

4 Likes

Mine is probably ‘Loving Bad’ and ‘Haute as Hell’. :star_struck:

1 Like

Mine’s Confessions of a Teenage Detective.

1 Like

1: Love on fire- cause of the one love interest Lucy I loved her she’s my spirit animal! She is also in my story Heartbreaker to lovers!
2: Blood Lust- cause of the way the story was protrayed and how it made me cry and very intruiged… also meeting the two love interests for me Cara and Shay who is also in my story Heartbreaker To Lovers.
3: college-ish- I really liked this one because it was about the MC being in highschool but faking being in college to get the Li’s approval and even getting a dorm in the story too… it was a great story and I love and would read this story again. The love interest for me was Cyd who is also in Heartbreaker To Lovers

Those are my faves! Made me cry so much! I am a softie

1 Like

Loving Bad, Troublemaker, and Juvie (I think it’s called Dangerous Love now).

1 Like

I liked Royal baby, fake love true love, and good old campus crush

2 Likes

Demi series and mean girls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Venemous by Hannah D and The Secret of Rain. Also maybe troublemaker but I can’t reread it so I don’t remember

1 Like

probably older ones like Emerald or The Enchantress

I really loved Rule breaker and Catching Feelings

1 Like

Omg yesss rule breaker!!! Or even my sisters crush!

2 Likes

those are good :blob_hearts:

1 Like

they really are I forgot about them… you know also so is the baby project but I never finished that story

1 Like

I started the abby project too and i never finish it

1 Like

I never finished it either cause I started to do read for reads but I always wanted to go back to it but never did…

1 Like