Discussion: What’s your talent?

I feel like I haven’t found my talent or my thing yet. I started to do edits and write but besides that nothing.

Also I need friends so let me know if you want to be in group chat.

10 Likes

Meeeeee I wanna be in the group chat

2 Likes

I feel you I also do edits too and I do play the Viola not Violin
I pretty suck at it and I sometimes think I don’t have any talents at all.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I suck at everything :neutral_face: I don’t have any talents :confused: . If I’m good at something it’s not because it’s a talent, or I’m naturally good at it, it’s because I work hard and eventually I am good at it.

5 Likes

I am talent to I can do lot things to.

3 Likes

Ok I’ll create it in a few minutes :blush:

2 Likes

Lot people are a talent you just put your mind into doing a lot of things in life.

1 Like

What’s the difference between the two instruments? I would love to learn how to play an instrument, my mom actually said she would buy me a ukulele but she never did because she didn’t think I was serious about learning music.

3 Likes

I feel you, I have to work hard towards something if I want to become good at it but I have a short attention span so it’s hard to do.

3 Likes

That’s cool, what are your top three things your good at?

1 Like

Love to play the keyboard some time .

2 Likes

That’s really cool, I would love to learn piano.

1 Like

I love to write a story and love sale food and make a thing out yarn to.

1 Like

When I small keep play around a lot.

1 Like

Piano
Photography
Writing ( with surprise endings)
Photography

4 Likes

That really good person got talent

1 Like

Violin is much more high note and sounds really good which is why many people chooses it. Viola is more deep and sometimes slow to play but it’s really a nice instrument.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My names Mya, I would love to sell things at a farmers market. I’m actually really good at baking, but I don’t know if that would be a talent.

2 Likes

That sounds nice. Have you played any other instruments?

2 Likes

Yes you got talent bakey things you love to bake cake to make cupcake