DISCUSSION: What's Your Dream Job? πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» 🍎

What’s Your Dream Job? :woman_technologist: :apple:

Whether you already have it or day dream about it, what is your dream job or career?

While you’re at it, I’d like to know more!

Questionare:
Whats your dream job or career?:
When and how did you find out you wanted this job/career?:
How many years does it take to achieve it?:
Do you think you can achieve it?:
Can you explain what it is (for those who don’t know, i mean like i TOTALLY know…):

All jobs and careers are worth hearing, I'll be looking forward to it!

~
~
~
~

random tags (sorry if you didn't wanna be tagged)

@Randomwriter07 @rachelonepisode @Toxic @Rainbowpower6876 @EllyAus234 @JennIzzy_Love @Cherry_epy @Rosalinda.Episode @bmc.epsd @blackmeow20 @molly247 @Cassandra_Dean @melaniesmall @Liam.epsd @alicia12 @nicollil @MissCandyBar @dazzling_ash @LucyLu @_Mia2 @Episode.george @avagoodwriter @Winter1794 @piper-noel-milliman @devuwrites @xxOlivia_Meganxx @ItsLily @Bridi @Jade10 @ItzLayla @Daisywhite20 @Yellow.Coconut @pupplegum @PurpleRadiance @starscriptor @LR_epsd @Bertha @ItsTerra @viarose @LiliStar @Makayla.Reed @Darknesuni101 @Waqui @Winter1794 @simpxzee @mclara @MMG @Car @mustloveorange @toxic_venom_101 @Episode.george @tosinx @Minimayday @miumi.writes

orrrrr you can just
come here for ideas :wink:
lmaoo

Whats your dream job or career?: Optometrist
When and how did you find out you wanted this job/career?: I stumbled across a youtube video about 5 months ago, it was called β€œA week in my life as an optometrist student” (or something like that) And i became addicted I watched 20 videos al about optometry and how to get in and now I’ve never felt so strongly about any other profession ever! plus imm pretty good at biology
How many years does it take to achieve it?: 4 years majoring in biology or basic science and 4 other years in optometry school.
Do you think you can achieve it?: Yesss I just need to continue to study and work hard <3
Can you explain what it is (for those who don’t know, i mean like i TOTALLY know…)Its basically the study of eyes, from contact lenses, learning how to give a prescription, to eye diseases

21 Likes

I would love to be a author, artist, or president

I’ve always wanted to do something with drawing & writing, cause i’ve been drawing every since i was a toddler, and i’ve always been super advanced in reading and writing. then i figured out that i love to write, which led me to becoming a episode author ! i recently found out that i wanted to become president, i’ve always been a helpful person, and i’ve always felt bad for every person that i see :(( i really do want to help others, and make a difference & change. so that’s why i think i would wanna be president

a writer, could probably take a few years, i’d probably have my first real book out once i’m in my 20’s
a artist, i could start rn on instagram for commissions haha
the president, a LONGGGGGGGG time, so uh, hehe, idk

i definitely think that i could be a writer or a artist !! idk abt president, cause idk if i’m ready for that kind of commitment, but, we’ll see !

4 Likes

good luck! <3

1 Like

thank uu

so much

OMG I DID IT AGAIN !!!

1 Like

npp and yess
have u tried the colors yet :eyes:

1 Like

omg no i haven’t :eyes:

what’s the website again ?

1 Like

its https://www.stuffbydavid.com/textcolorizer

hellooo

2 Likes

thank uu !!

1 Like

np! <3

1 Like

A writer and maybe an actress too.

When I was in 8th grade, discovered my love for writing. I’ve always want to be an actress when I was a kid, but as I discover I love writing. This year I took acting and I really like it.

For both, two or four years.

Hopefully.

Tags

@ImAnAlien @lostintranslation @Superpup @Nat.Alia @corvus.writes @Celestial_Night

3 Likes

oo i hope you achieve it <3 good luck!

1 Like

Aw thank you

1 Like

np! <3

1 Like
1 Like

AYEEE IT WORKED LETS GOOO !!

1 Like

I would personally love to be an actress but im too awkward lmaoo :eyes:

3 Likes

ayeee :nail_care: :nail_care:

1 Like

I’m socially awkward too! :laughing:

2 Likes

samee tbh lmao :joy:

1 Like

Whats your dream job or career?
Hm probably a jewellery designer or even a fashion designer !
When and how did you find out you wanted this job/career?
This year is my last year of high school (side note, I just graduated wooo!!) and I found my passion for jewellery as I started to make it myself using a bunch of different methods and materials…also I’m obsessed w jewellery haha, in fact I have 10 ear piercings lol. And for fashion, I bought a sewing machine this year too and created a bunch of different clothes just from watching YouTube.
How many years does it take to achieve it?
The course that I’d like to take is around 4 years and it’s like a double degree of fashion and jewellery design!
Do you think you can achieve it?
yup I hope so, I’m super passionate and now I’m free from school so I can focus on achieving it :blush:

1 Like