DISCUSSION: What's Your Dream Job? πŸ‘©β€πŸ’» 🍎

oh cool! My sister is actually studying fashion design too~

1 Like

Whats your dream job or career?:
Being an Architect

When and how did you find out you wanted this job/career?:
Ig I was an sophomore in Highschool
I have always been fascinated by different buildings and the layouts so yeah!

How many years does it take to achieve it?:
I’m in my first year of college rn so I guess about 4-5 yrs?

Do you think you can achieve it?:
I’m trying my best to lol so hopefully I do

:heart:

1 Like

Ooh that’s so cool! I hear it’s a lotta work haha

1 Like

yeah :sweat_smile: lotssss of studying

1 Like

easier than med school tho :eyes:

1 Like

I want to be either a doctor, a lawyer, or a writer. I’m weird :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thats not weird, whats weird is saying you wanna study eyes :sob:

1 Like

Personally I’ve always wanted a to be a Pediatrician growing up as I wanted to be a doctor but brains make me queasy. But now I feel I’d be better of a lawyer or writer though I can never finish anything I write.

1 Like

…:skull: bless whoever undergoes medschool… :clown_face:

2 Likes

you can be a doctor and not have to deal (alot) with brains like a pediatric you might have to do tests but not look into the brain unless you’re a brain surgeon or a doctor of higher difficulty. Also, lawyer and writer are good choices too all have decent pay as well

1 Like

rip <3

2 Likes

Yeah just like @_sienna said, you don’t gotta work in neurology if brains make you queasy, theres sooo many different sectors of paediatrics!

2 Likes

yeah true

To be honest i dont know hahahaha

1 Like

loll you’ll know when your ready ~ you just gotta try out different things

1 Like

i’d love to be a model. and if not, my second choice is a personal / executive assistant.

2 years ago (for both). and i don’t know how, it’s just occurred to me that it would be a lot of fun and it would be smth i could rlly enjoy. i’ve loved fashion my whole life tho, i would love to be a designer, except i can’t draw for sh*t. :joy:

i don’t know, i probably won’t start applying for agencies until i’m older (18+) because my mom doesn’t approve of it. and as for the personal assistant, i plan to take some uni courses that can help be get that too. so probably around 10 or more years?

yes, if i work hard enough to ! <3

1 Like

Questionare:
Whats your dream job or career?:
To work for the RSPCA or tattoo artist as a baxk up job. I take both gcse animal management and art so both could work
When and how did you find out you wanted this job/career?:
I have always wanted to work with animals but im not sure what. I wanted to be a vetinary assistant at first but i discovered i had a phobia of stitches. So anything to do with the RSPCA…
How many years does it take to achieve it?: im not sure but you need at least 5 gcses with C or above.
Do you think you can achieve it?:
I think i can if i work hard :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i also hate stitches :grimacing: :grimacing:

1 Like

Whats your dream job or career?: Actress
When and how did you find out you wanted this job/career?: I found out I wanted this career when I first started acting and I enjoyed it, then I kept going and doing more plays.
How many years does it take to achieve it?: It takes 6 years.
Do you think you can achieve it?: Yes I think I can achieve it as long as I keep trying and get better at it.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread and tagging me Sienna :blob_hearts:

2 Likes