DISCUSSION: What's Your Dream Job? 👩‍💻 🍎

your so close :pleading_face: keep pushing itll be worth it <3 it pays well and u get to help animals <3

1 Like

thank you <33 good luck with becoming an optometrist, I believe in you!!

1 Like

tyy <3 i believe in you too ~

also your cats cute :cat2: :cat_typing:

1 Like

Whats your dream job or career?: I’ve always wanted to be a nurse but I’ve been thinking about being a forensic scientist too.

When and how did you find out you wanted this job/career?: I don’t really know when but I always had an interest and science and medicine. I was researching medical field jobs for class and I read up on forensic scientists and it sounds really interesting, especially since I like learning about true crime.

How many years does it take to achieve it?: for nurse 4 years or more and for forensics 2-6 years

Do you think you can achieve it?: ahahaha I hope so

Can you explain what it is (for those who don’t know, i mean like i TOTALLY know…): Well I’m guessing y’all know what a nurse is, but for me I was thinking pediatric nurse (for children). A forensic scientist work with crime scenes, collect fibers or substances and analyze them to determine whether it can be use as evidence.

3 Likes

oh cool! my cousin is studying to get into medicine (shes not sure what exactly but shes majoring in bio as of rn)

1 Like

this isn’t my cat but thank you LMAO

1 Like

Oh LMAOAO

1 Like

bump

I kind of have an idea on what I might wanna do now. I’ve always been a little interested in law and I also want to have a career where I can make a difference in people’s lives, so I think I want to be a lawyer. I’m also kind of interested in politics too. I like having political debates and I have strong opinions, so I feel like that may be some something cool to pursue. Kamala Harris also is kind of my inspiration for the politics part :eyes: It’s inspiring to see a woman of color (like myself) get such a huge political position. I’m not sure if I wanna be Vice President, but I just think that’s really inspirational.

3 Likes

well good for you! good luck <3

1 Like

bump~

i want to be a child therapist because seeing one for me really honestly saved my life! however i would also love to be an author.

3 Likes

I think I’d also really love being in law. Maybe it’s because I’ve been playing too much Ace Attorney. :skull: But it’s just very fascinating, although a super hard grind for a good eight years. I’m thinking of going to business school and then from there studying for my LSAT and keeping up a good GPA to apply.

3 Likes

good luck<3~

1 Like

Optometry sounds really cool.

I wish I knew my dream job. I’m so worried about it. I don’t even know what I want to major in; I have a few ideas in mind, like English, international relations, or business/marketing. But gosh, I don’t know.

1 Like

oh nice! well good luck <3

1 Like

Thanks, you too!

bump

Well a dream job, of mine was to be a singer or actor. Because it seems like fun, playing different characters and using the unique voice that we all have. But overall I want to be a teacher. That can help those who have trouble learning. To help them achieve their own goals in life. For them to be happy in life. Honestly that will be my blessing.

3 Likes

whattt!

dont be so sure about anything. You should always have a backup plan. and if not that, still dont be sure that you can achieve it 100%!! you can hope and pray that you’ll achieve it. and keep expectations

2 Likes