Discussion: What's your life story?

Here’s the life of a icon livin, Ria:

I pretty happy, any bullying I was too dumb to notice until I was uprooted from my home and forced to move to a place I didn’t know at ALL. At this time I wasn’t a icon, I looked like a mucca (cow) and I knew little to nothing about the place. But a few years later I blossomed. into an icon… a year or two later I’m here. Nearly over with school and extremely bored. Obviously that’s a glorified version but I want to keep my issues my own.

4 Likes

That’s okay too. PM me if you want to talk.

1 Like

Dw i got a book on the way and some merch.
(Www.Icon.com) p.s I have no idea what that link goes to

2 Likes

Cool!

1 Like

Omg I’m so sorry! I can’t even begin to imagine one of those things not along all of them and that must be so hard to deal with… I hope you’re doing ok as you can be and even though I don’t know you I’m here for you :heart:

My life isn’t that bad but I got a paragraph so it’s going underneath an arrow. Also it’s very detailed so you probably don’t wanna read it…

that sounded wrong, sorry

My not-so-sad life

I was in kindergarten and first grade when I was bullied. I did tell teachers and they told me to ignore it, but it was hard. So then I went to my parents. They told me to tell the teachers and I told them I had, my parents then ignored the issue assuming I was lying. After that every day in the back of my aunt or uncle’s car I cried. Finally the bully had moved and I thought I could finally make friends but that wasn’t the case. I didn’t get a true friend til the middle of second grade and a fake friend that I was really close to. We got along but she acted as though I was irrelevant and though I should just be her lap dog. And I was really stupid so I kind of was her lap dog. She moved at the end of third grade and I had no friends til the end of fourth. I met a girl and we got along really well, her bff at the time (imma call her lia) had been on vacation so she hadn’t known that we were getting close. Afterward Lia and another friend (imma call her kia) started bullying me for being friends with their friend. I told my friend what they were doing but she didn’t believe. Onto middle school I didn’t have very many friends of people who liked me til the end of the year. Then my current irl beshtie moved and I didn’t have many friends. I would go home and read episode throughout most of 6th and 7th grade. Then my mom and I started having fights to the point I almost committed suicide. I told my mom was depressed and she didn’t believe me so she took me to the doctor, and the doctor did confirm I was depressed. I went to a therapist and while that happened I got better but bad things happened blah blah onto this last spring I graduated from therapy and went to a doctor because of some weird pain in major joints. I found out I have femural anitversion (can’t spell) the doctor told me if it gets worse I’m going to need a major surgery on my femur which could end up with me not being able to play sports. And both my ankles and knees have something wrong with them but the doctor doesn’t want to do tests because he thinks I’m lying. Then in August my dad goes to the doctor about some chest pains. My dad’s heart valves were 90% clogged and he had a mini heart-attack. He needed emergency heart surgery so he was rushed to the ER. He’s doing fine now and even though I got over depression it’s coming back. Mostly because of my parents and when my mom asks me what’s wrong I always want to tell her but if I do she’ll say “take responsibility and own up to your actions! It’s just you being a baby and blaming all your problems on us! Learn to grow up.”

If you read through that, thanks! There’s more but it’s so long I don’t wanna add. if you wanna know the rest my PMs are always open (or if you need to talk)

1 Like

Damn! Honestly, I think that the best way to get out of this situation is to tell them how you feel. If they don’t take it well, ignore them completely. It seems a lot of people take you for granted.

1 Like

I got over it, it’s why I sit at home closed off and am on the forums so much, I can’t handle talking to people in real life because they scare me tbh

I don’t think you’re not scared of people. There is a reason behind the fear but the people blind you. Sit down and think about why they’re scary and it might help you.

1 Like

I will, thank you!

I’m realy sorry to hear that all this happened to you! I want you to know that if you ever feel bad and need some one to talk to, you can always message me :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! Same back at you! :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.