Discussion when does INK become like classic?

A lot of people say this but I still don’t think it’s true. I see equal love for both ink and limelight, both have pros and cons.

I look at it like this:

Ink replaced classic because prior to ink, there were no other options BUT classic.

But with Ink and Limelight, there’s another option that worked just as well (to many users) in comparison to limelight. So I feel like it’s not going to be as easy to phase out.

1 Like

Ink and LL is honestly like a big competition. Lots of people like Ink and lots of people like LL. They’re both advanced and good styles, in my opinion. Now there are choices if people would like to read Classic, Ink, and LL, and it’s even possible to do whatever style you want to write with for your stories.

Well, who knows? Maybe LL will advance more and more and Ink will eventually die out. But like @Funicidal said, it’s guaranteed that it won’t die out as quickly as Classic did. I guess we’ll just have to see in the future. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I don’t see INK ‘becoming like Classic’ any time soon. As @_haruka mentioned, a lot of polls still show that the majority of people (at least on the forum) prefer INK over LL.
I do think more and more stories are written in LL but I believe it’s often because new users do not give INK or Classic a chance.

Also, I think INK is still popular because the animations just seem to be more realistic than the LL-animations (some of them really seem off :expressionless:)

4 Likes

it will forever be remembered. but it will not be loved and popular forever

2 Likes

I personally only read and write in INK. Limelight is not for me.

4 Likes

Yes, and INK is much more developed than Limelight I personally feel!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.