DISCUSSION: who's your favorite musical artist?

out of curiosity, who’s your favorite singer? and idk, you can talk about them to me. i like when people tell me things that they are really passionate about🤷🏻‍♀️

5 Likes

Whitney Houston is my favorite singer. I just really like her voice and how meaningful her songs are. People my age would prob find this answer very strange.

3 Likes

fair enough, talent is talent and no one can deny that :woman_shrugging:t2::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I have multiple but my fav fav is Rhianna I just love her lol

1 Like

desperado is definitely one of my favorite songs coming from her!:sparkles:

1 Like

That whole album was amazing lol

1 Like

i just cannot handle her, this (and last year) is already too much for me. the fact that she keeps teasing us knowing we want the album😭

1 Like

Right
It’s like girl get your life together and give us some music lol

1 Like

like, a day vacation to call up your record label is all we’re asking. not even tours, i’m sure we’ll live without the shows and she deserves a break if that’s what she wants. but, come on :sob: and the press/promo? like, we’re already going to listen to it!:skull:

1 Like

Exactly lol

1 Like

My top favourite artists are taylor, Alicia keys and Lana del Rey. I just love each of their song writing style. They know how to tell a story you know what I mean?

yeah, lana makes me think about marrying some old rich man that’s no good for me and then taking all of his money. but in the best way possible😅 she’s also gorgeous🥺

1 Like

Lmao thats true hahahah she really is gorgeous!

1 Like

I loveeee Tame Impala, his songs energizes me lol

3 Likes

Lana Del Rey for sure lol :relaxed:

2 Likes

The Neighbourhood! they are so underrated it physically hurts me. most people only listen to sweater weather and daddy issues and while they are VERY good songs, there are so many more great ones! i just love them😩

2 Likes

Alec Benjamin’s songs are so good and he’s so underrated :sneezing_face: i absolutely enjoy the lyrics meaning and the way he shows emotion through singing

Martin Garrix is also a fav artist of mine and he’s a DJ

1 Like

Melanie Martinez, because of her incredible creativity, godly voice and AMAZING aesthetic

1 Like

I’m soooo much into bands, so I really listen to 5SOS, One Direction, Imagine Dragons, Panic at the disco, Artic Monkeys…
But I also love one direction solos (I listen to Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson the most, but I’m really banging Zayn’s new album and I also listen to Liam and Niall, just not as much), Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Finneas, Ashton Irwin…

OMG that’s a lot of people :upside_down_face: I’m truly afraid of commitment, can’t choose one :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

i specifically love the part in you get me so high that goes, "used to stick together-
you’re my best friend, i’ll love you forever-
we could be the greatest-
it doesn’t matter if we’re never rich or famous":heart_eyes:

but i think my favorite would have to be the beach. it was the first song i heard of them :woman_shrugging:t2::yellow_heart:

she used to be all i listened to years ago😭

i agree with everything except imagine dragons, i don’t listen to p!atd anymore, and i haven’t gave ashton irwin’s stuff a listen yet. but i’m going through zayn’s album rn and i’m on windowsill😧

2 Likes