DISCUSSION: Winter

There is absolutely nothing I like about winter.

• Days are short, you get no sunlight, your serotonin levels hit the floor
  • It’s hella cold, when you go outside and inhale, your nose hairs freeze and it feels like you inhaled some spiders
  • Snow, in bucketloads, you’re wading through it, you’re shovelling it
  • Do you wear glasses? They’re foggy now.
  • You wanna walk anywhere? Too bad, the plows only plow the centre of the road, reducing the size of the road by 20%, so if you try to go for a walk, a car will take your fkn ear off
  • If you still have your ear when you go back inside, you know when your ear gets too cold and it hurts, then you thaw it out and it turns red and hurts more? Spectacular.
  • It’s so cold, so you think you’d just stay inside, right? But then you don’t get fresh air and it feels even worse!
  • I am Grinch-level opposed to Christmas. I hate the songs, I hate the crowds, I hate the decorations, I hate both giving and receiving gifts, if I could fast forward from December 1 to January 1, I would.
  • My birthday is in the winter too. Nothing like Christmas and my birthday in the span of 2 months to remind me that I’m not a happy little kid anymore, I’m old and crotchety, exhibit 1: this post.
2 Likes

And I oop

2 Likes

wow you really are a very un joyful person.

2 Likes

:sunglasses: You bet.

You might catch me marginally more cheerful from May to September. But don’t count on it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

lol but u live in canada it seems so its much worse but I live in cali and winter here isn’t really winter

2 Likes

:flushed: How did you know tha—oh, it’s on my profile.

Trueeeee, you get that Cali winter. :weary:

Then again, our snakes, spiders, earthquakes, and fires are all child’s play compared to what y’all have. The grass is always greener. But imma still complain. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Woah, that’s a lot for me to take in because I myself am truly a winter lover, but guess everyone is not the same :woozy_face:

2 Likes

If wE dOnT cOmPlAiN tHeN tHeY dOnT kNoW hOw tO mAkE uS fEeL bEtTer :crazy_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.