DISCUSSION: Winx Club 🧚

season three was definitely my favorite, episodes one and two were my favorite from the whole series and I love the Enchantix transformation!

what do you guys think of the new characters designs for the Winx?

i hate them. they totally whitewashed Flora and Aisha.

what the hell is this. they look like middle school boys.

I agree with you the new ones look terible and not only the white washing but also the fact that the characters just look like fricking barbie dolls. the old ones look better

1 Like

to me they look like 7 year old boys but that could just be me :woman_astronaut:

1 Like

all of them suddenly have the same face! their eyes are half the size of their head.

1 Like

Yes so annoying!:disappointed:
old but gold though :point_down:

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more with this definatly my favorite season aswell xxx

Same :joy:

OMG so true, they were all awesome :sunglasses:

Oh man, she was soooo awful :roll_eyes:

I wanted to go to Alfea as well :joy:

:100: agree

Apparently, he’s coming back :thinking:

Orlando Bloom?
JK jk jk :joy:

Oh ha ha, they look younger as they aged to me :thinking:

They look so young, what happened :sob:

2 Likes

OMG OMG OMG i will be so happy if that’s true!

I won’t :joy:

1 Like

Nooo why?? :sob:

Oh ha ha I never liked Riven. Always found him to be too arrogant. In the rai version he was so freaking rude and i feel like he always does Musa more harm than good tbh :thinking:

3 Likes

I was always so confused. Is Aisha’s name Leila on Andros but Aisha to everyone else? Or like a nickname? :thinking:

It’s Aisha (in the original version however some versions, like the 4KidsTV one use Layla)

Thanks. This question has been haunting me for like 5 years now :joy:

It is def confusing lol

I remember Winx Club oml :sob:
Riven will forever be my favourite character! :pray:

Well Sky was my favourite till he got that awful haircut & started ditching Bloom for Princey shit :joy::100:

Sky X Bloom 4ever :heart_eyes:
Sky was amazing but then I feel like he started getting jealous problems, i mean he was jealous of a unicorn, now that is just upsetting :confounded:

1 Like

aw I remember Elas :heart_eyes:

Same :joy:

1 Like