DISCUSSION: Wish List Thread

The episode team has recently released a wish list thread.
This allows the community to suggest different assets for the new art releases on Thursdays.
*Disclaimer: These assets must not be from gem choices.

I think this is a great idea, and it looks like the community does too! But to not go off topic on that thread, what are your opinions on this new opportunity?

11 Likes

this is the best decision yet. Instead of the community asking for this n that when an update comes out, we can get it when a new update come out, so it could be much more easier, and that way the team can work a bit faster with releasing new assets.

7 Likes

I totally agree. I love this!

1 Like

im so excited! :sunglasses::grin:

1 Like

I am too! I think most people are. :heart:

1 Like

It’s a good idea, but they’re only releasing 1 wish list item a week, so it’ll be ages before everyone gets what they want, and that’s even if a new style hasn’t come out by then.

14 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bit sad that it’s only 1 a week. But at least it’s something. :grinning:

5 Likes

agree, we just have to be patient and wait.

2 Likes

What are some of your guys’ favorite hidden assets?
I think these are probably mine:

This gorgeous jumpsuit :heart_eyes:

Sydney’s dress and hair color

4 Likes

In my opinion, it’s really helpful. We get to give them more info on what we like with a higher chance of getting them, haha. It’s there best move yet, and that golden jumper is everything

5 Likes

Yes, it is. And I totally agree with you.
P.S. it’s a silver/white jumper :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it really sucks that it’s only gonna be one a week…thats like 52 a year but it’s better than nothing and who knows… maybe they were set to release some of the things we wanted anyway

3 Likes

Honestly this one, didn’t wanna post it though since, we already have it in two colors in the portal
Screenshot_10

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a good idea. I don’t think it will stop any arguments and I can already envision the new ones that are sure to arise. Art releases and updates have never really bothered me no matter what it is getting released so that thread is something I’m just going to avoid tbh. If other people like it, and if it gives them hope we’re going to get all these hidden assets then I’m not one to ruin their fun :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I totally respect your opinion :100: :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for speaking your mind
This is why I made this thread/discussion, to see what people think.

3 Likes

does this include recolors as well?

1 Like

Good question.
Should I ask Melanie?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

I’ve asked the question.
Waiting on her reply :blush:

1 Like

I like the idea, but I do think they could do a bit more than one a week. I know they say that they have a process to confirm assets work, but if they work well enough for community writers of featured stories to use without issue, I don’t really follow why they can’t be unlocked for everyone else. It’s better than nothing, though.

7 Likes