DISCUSSION: Worried

When you worry about something or someone you think that something bad is going to happen but then it turns out that something good happened.

When someone tells you “he/she is fine, no need to worry”, but you worry all the time. How do you guys feel when you are worried about something or someone?

3 Likes

Gut feelings I do what my gut says, a gut feeling has saved over hundreds of lives.

3 Likes

OMG yes, you need to listen to your gut feelings, always :scream:

4 Likes

I had a bunk bed and it was shaky, and I had a gut feeling to move. I slept somewhere else for the night. Then I saw the bunk bed fell.

3 Likes

Yes, always listen to it. Do what it says,

2 Likes

usually when i’m worried about someone/something, i can’t take my mind off of it. i try to think what i would want, & think, i would want someone to show they care, so i usually ask someone if they’re okay. you never truly know.

but, to call me down, i drink water, only when i’m not hyperventilating. if i do it while hyperventilating, i choke and it’s hard to breathe. i try to take deep breaths and just focus on something else in the room that doesn’t make me feel uncomfortable. for example, a plant. it’s one solid color, somewhat small (smaller than me), and it has a cool tone to it. but if it was a lamp? it has a warm tone, it could be more than one color, and it’s bright. in this case, the plant would be a good option. i look at it since it’s stationary, and i sit down.

that’s what i usually do when i’m worried &/or anxious! :relaxed:

3 Likes

There is another word that beings with “I” for gut.

1 Like

Agree, my gut feeling saved my life so I’m thankful :sunny: We gotta listen to it, it’s there for a reason :wink:

3 Likes

Intuition?

2 Likes

no, in- something

1 Like

this is me right now because I’m worried about someone I care so much about. …

2 Likes

Instinct?

2 Likes

yes! That’s it!

1 Like

yeah, that happens, & i just make sure to try to do something like that. it could help them a lot, and you. i hope everything turns out okay for you and them, though :heart:

1 Like

sigh…I hope so to. :heavy_heart_exclamation::sweat::cold_sweat:

1 Like

I’m mostly worried about someone so if I’m worried about someone I legit don’t text them till a certain date and I pace a lot

1 Like

Tests I hated them I got better but I’m always saying I don’t know it.

1 Like

i was thinking intuition, but instinct works

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.