DISCUSSION: Writing On Your Phone

Honestly, it is so boring and annoying to write on your phone on the writer portal…but I will have to do it even though my stupid laptop is having issuess…

14 Likes

I’ve been writing on my phone since forever and it’s so laggy :sleepy:

2 Likes

I hate writing on my phone it never lets me paste or copy anything :woman_facepalming:t2::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

relatable ;/

2 Likes

I didn’t know writing on your phone on the writers portal was a thing :joy: it’s far too glitchy for mine.

9 Likes

After I’ve filled the box, I can’t scroll down to see what I’m typing. :confused:

2 Likes

Ugh. I hate writing on my phone

3 Likes

sigh

It won’t let me write from my phone, like when I type something in the lines… the texts didn’t appear. And if I made a mistake in the script, it won’t let me backspace or delete it :skull: The only thing from the writer’s portal that works for me is making the characters and clothes

4 Likes

Mine won’t scroll down if I open up an episode on my phone. Which means I can’t do anything because my intro takes up a couple of hundred lines as is

4 Likes

I hate writing from my phone :upside_down_face: if I have to then I use puffin Otherwise I don’t

2 Likes

I can’t even write on my phone in regards to Episode, R.I.P me :joy:

3 Likes

Rip. :sob::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

I can’t write on my phone at all.

2 Likes

Honestly writing on your phone isn’t better that writing on your computer or PC. First of all, there are not that much animations, clothing, customization, and you can’t choose if you want LL. You can only do ink. But I do like ink more lol. I don’t even know how you can let the readers change clothes in the phone!

4 Likes

Same. I really hope episode can fix this. Also it’s really glitchy and it takes forever to preview.

I barely ever go on my computer, so I have to code everything(with basic spot directing like screen center) on note on my phone hoping that I didn’t get anything wrong, then copy it all amd paste it on the writer portal, and save it. Then when I can go on my pc I edit it.

5 Likes

It is sooo annoying!!! Me on trying to direct on my phone sucks!

1 Like

Yeah, writing on phone is pretty annoying

1 Like

I’ve tried writing on my phone and it’s szuu hard. I stick to using the writer’s portal on my computer. It’z much easier :smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Is it easier to write on an Ipad than on a phone ? (I ask this because I’m thinking to start writing on an Ipad)

1 Like