Disney Inspired Stories?

As a die-hard Disney fan, I’d LOVE to see some Disney inspired stories! If anyone has published any, let me know and I’ll read it ASAP!

7 Likes

Omg same here! It would be nice to see some sort of Cinderella plot twist thing (that is very common) or something else on Episode. I have seen lots of movies with that element and I think it would make a great story here on Episode!
I don’t know of any stories that are Disney inspired, but hopefully other people do and will reply to the thread with stories :))

3 Likes

Yess! Ooh or just turning Grimms’ Fairy Tales into a whole story on Episode🤯 I’d love to see it, someone should do that😂

3 Likes

Yeah… it would be interesting! They wouldn’t be able to use the exact storyline because that is basically copying someone else’s work, but something similar or twist off of it, would be really cool!

1 Like

Oh right of course. I hope to see some Disney inspo stories soon :persevere:

1 Like

Yep, same here!

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Not exactly disney related by @Spiegel.TheMirror 's story “Thick as Thieves” is a really cool retelling of some old fairytales!

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out, thank you!

2 Likes

Hmm idk any disney related stories:(
But in chapter 4 of my story the MC’d lil sister is dressed as Ariel​:joy::sob:
Its called Manifestation By Sofa

Haha I’ll check it out just to support you :heart:

Support!