Disney's Dark Backstories

omg nooooo you guyss

1 Like

In peter pan, every time a child breaths an adult dies.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t anymore remember the mermaid who wanted to have legs but her tounge was literally cut off from her mouth and had to marry a prince but the prince liked another girl and so the mermaid died and turned into nothingness and in another version become a wind angel

1 Like

Hmā€¦Iā€™ll say Bambiā€¦not sureā€¦hmā€¦

1 Like

That one was just sad

1 Like

Iā€™m curious

2 Likes

If you wanna choose a universe to live on, just do not choose disney. If you end up the nevertheless. Live a stable life and nothing out of the ordinary. Just be boring and do not create a fantasy like relationship with others. Or one of the directors will script you out and put you on screen time.

I donā€™t know why I said thatā€¦

Itā€™s not fun being a princess although for the bois, being a prince can be really an a**.

If I had to choose a cartoon universe, it would Pixar since the movies are a little less dark.

I would choose dreamworks. They also have pretty good intros

In The Princess and The Frog Tiana uses methods such as chopping off the frogā€™s head or burning its skin to turn the prince back into a human.

2 Likes

Hansel and Gretel or Snow White. In the original snow white the evil mother is forced to dance to her death in molten hot shoes.

3 Likes

:what_face:

1 Like

If snow white let that happen, she is ugly in the inside but beautiful on the outside.

Not a back story but someone made this and itā€™s pretty spooky

Yeah - I remember reading that version as a kid and just being like :fearful:

I know that Mulan actually ends up a prostitute in the original folktale, Pocahontas was forced to marry John and died overseas, and in the story that inspired Frozen a lot of people nearly (or actually) die/lose their personality because the Snow Queen keeps sending shards of ice into their hearts.

1 Like

I always knew that disney has a dark side

1 Like

This makes me shit my pants :joy: