Diverse Character Names! If U Need Them Come Here (:

This thread is specifically for helping authors find names from certain places/ethnicities! (:

This thread mainly helps in u need names for characters of the following…

• Arabic
  • English
  • French
  • Swahili
  • Hindi
  • Russian
  • Italian
  • German
  • Spanish
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Chinese
  • Turkish
  • Welsh

Personally, (without research) I can help with English names since that’s where I’m from (:

I use websites that are as trust worthy as I can find so please let me know (PRIVATELY) if a name given is incorrect for the given request (:

Feel free to request different places off the list and I will see if I can complete your request or not (:

Request Form!
  • How Many Names Needed?
  • What Do U Need? (First Name, Surname or Both)
  • What Name Do U Need? (Spanish? Italian? English? etc…)
  • Do U Understand That Credit Is OPTIONAL! Not Necessary Since I Use Research For These Names? (Yes or No)

I will also give u several extra options to give u a choice to decide which u prefer to use in your story/stories (:

If this thread flops, no one ever saw it :joy: (:

7 Likes

I might actually use this sometime, the amount of times I have taken so long to search for names. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Feel free to return whenever needed (:

1 Like

Bump! (:

since we talk names, I wanna note the name Axel there is used very often in stories on the bad boy,

Here in Denmark Axel is a grandpa name. and the name Buster is too.

1 Like

Hey, can you suggest some unique names for girls, meaning secret/ hidden/ anything which points towards secrecy? I have tried searching it on Google, but was not satisfied.

Preferably English.

1 Like

I am personally rubbish with name meanings hence why this thread was for names from places not names with specific meanings BUT… I did some research and I can’t find English names meaning secrecy. Although I have found names that supposedly mean forms of secrecy but most are not English (:

Here’s the website used if u need anymore options = 28 Baby Girl Names That Mean Secret | MomJunction

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check this out!

1 Like

Your welcome (:

1 Like

@M_H_C_Episode
Hi! I’m in need of a little help for my MC’s last name. She is female.

• How Many Names Needed? 1
  • What Do U Need? (First Name, Surname or Both) Surname. By default, her first name is Arizona.
  • What Name Do U Need? (Spanish? Italian? English? etc…) Something that works with everything, I guess? :sweat_smile: I have full CC, so I want to make sure it’s a surname that isn’t limited to just one race/ethnicity.
  • Do U Understand That Credit Is OPTIONAL! Not Necessary Since I Use Research For These Names? (Yes or No) Yes

EDIT: She’s confident, bold, and brave. Definitely not the typical damsel in distress. If you could make her personality match her last name it would be amazing, if not, that would still be amazing! Thank you! :smiley:

Thank you :blush:

As far as I know, last names cannot fit every race/ethnicity. They base off of where the name originated from (:

For example common surnames in England are like = Jones, Smith, Brown = whereas u wouldn’t find those sort of names in places like Spain, Italy, France etc…

So u would need the origin to find a surname (:

1 Like

Spanish Options =

• Espejo
  • Lima
  • Nunez
  • Bobadilla
  • Casto
  • Del Real

I think it would be good to include Russian too since a lot of people seem to use stereotypical names for their Russian characters. :see_no_evil::joy:

[cough] Vlad.

1 Like

I’ll add Russian for u since I do know a few of those :joy:

1 Like

I know… it was kinda silly of me to say that…
any origin works then

1 Like

Some random =…

Espejo = Spanish
Gucci = Italian
Gwynne = Welsh
Nunez = Spanish
Hart = English
Foster = English

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Your welcome, let me know if u need anymore (:

1 Like

Hey, happy birthday :cake2: :present: :party_time:

So I’m having a hard time naming my MC so I’ve come back again. (:

Request Form!

• How Many Names Needed? One
  • What Do U Need? (First Name, Surname or Both) Both
  • What Name Do U Need? (Spanish? Italian? English? etc…) English
  • Do U Understand That Credit Is OPTIONAL! Not Necessary Since I Use Research For These Names? (Yes or No) Yep

Personality : she likes to keep to herself but has a strong personality. (Thought I’d mention this just in case.)

Thank you in advance! :heart:

1 Like