Diverse Characters

Hey! So I really want to add some more diverse characters into my story. I already have some quite a few however, I need a lot of characters in my story. Therefore, I have to create a lot more characters. So I am asking you to give me some diverse characters because…
a) I have already made over 100 characters for this story and I am feeling really lazy
b) I would like to add more diversity
c) I want to see what diversity you would like in stories

I am writing in LL. If you want (you don’t have to if you don’t want to) can you please put in the details of your character down below. Thank you so much to anyone who helps!

2 Likes

how do you even keep tap on 100. i cant barely keep tap of my mane ones

2 Likes

How about a gal with albinism?

3 Likes

Same😂

1 Like

:joy: Good question! Well this story contains a lot of different characters because (SPOILERS)

In my story a whole bunch of people have to go underground to live in a bunker to survive a war, so there are many people who have to live underground while not everyone has speaking roles, I usually use characters created by people as characters that play a larger role in the story. I hope that maybe made sense?

1 Like

Great idea!

Character:
Nadia
Skin: Gold 03
Brow: Arched Natural (Dark Brown)
Hair: Long Voluminous Curls Loose (Ginger Red)
Eyes: Monolid Slender (Blue Deep)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (Neutral Medium Nude Matte)

Outfit:
Frayed Cuttoff Shorts Denim Grey Black
Pull Tab Yellow Stitched Rubber Heel Boot Matte Leather Red Rose
Crew T Shirt Cotton Black
Freckles Heavy (04-07)
Personality:
Bold, Opinionated, Open-Minded, Creative, Quiet, Friendly, Good listener, Loyal, Honest, Bookworm, Always full of surprises, tries to help everyone she can etc;
Background: Born in Ireland (cause why not) - mom is Irish, Dad is Asian - Her best friend was killed in a car accident (because everyone needs a tragic story, right?) Got separated from her family (parents and younger brother) - {you do NOT have to use this background info, just figured I’d have something just in case :joy:}

1 Like

Awesome! Tysm!

1 Like