Diverse Story Recommendations!

Hiya, I’m in the mood to read, but I can’t escape all these cliche “Pregnant by my Teacher/Step-Dad Mafia Leader Sugar Daddy” stories.

Do you guys have any diverse stories that often integrate the characters backgrounds into the stories and deal with more mature topics?

Something like REPUTATION by MiraMira or Dear Inmate by Sharon Rose?

I will check it out

Erm… I have a story about these 3 black girls who experience racism. erm. you can check it out if you want, it’s called No Choice but Murder

I just read H&V: Villainy it was really good!

Have you head of Adrenaline by Evil Ebonni? I highly recommend! My emotions are all over the place when I read it :sob::heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Destiny by @Romydjene Her new story The Crew.

Anything by Giselle Palmer, Kay Elle, LB, Scotti Writes, Andreaealle and B.B. Storywriter. Also anything by @MissLadyLG , Kaylee Writes, Solar Nebula. Savior by alys.writes

@Coovu , @clarkies she has a hilarious parody out and a lovely Fantasy called Zartrensa. @ark.stories has The Five Elementals. @episodequeencc has a story called Saving Enchantalis. Forever Young by @Jalissashewrote

hon! I’ve been following your story since it was in the works. of course, i already read it!
:star2:

i’ve read it! uGhh whEn will sHe uPdaTe.
:star2:

mvp :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

If you are looking for mature, non-cliche stories…
Speak by @J.Miley
Adrenaline by Evil Eboni

Hi @Starlynn,

I don’t know if I’m allowed to recommend my own story here (really sorry if I’m not supposed to!), but I have a story called “Love Never Fails”.
It’s a non-cliche romance but it’s also about overcoming the stigma of a family member’s mental illness, and the MC’s own insecurities.

Title: Love Never Fails
Author: Catelyn
Genre: Romance Drama
Style: Ink
Episodes: 10 and more coming!

Short Description: Have you ever wondered if people could love you for who you really are? After an unexpected breakup, can you overcome stigma, insecurities, and survive after your predictable and controlled world comes crashing down? MC customization in chapter 3.

Sharelink: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6637383790624768 1
Instagram: @episode.loveneverfails

All the best to you,
Catelyn :sparkling_heart:

Idk if I can recommend my own stories here either lol but:

Title: Pyrrhic
Author: Christina Dawn
Genre: Action/Drama/Comedy
Style: INK
Completion: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Your destination: Lacuna
Your target: Americans
Your nation is counting on you, but is anyone who they say they are? Choices matter.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6331424156549120

Mean_Girls_pmu0_posterThumb_vYQOuZOasr%20(2)

I really hope you like it. Thank you!

depends if you want to read in limelight or ink?

my fav limelight stories:

• Who’s That Girl?

• With Or Without You

• Lights, Camera, Scandal

And maybe you want to check my story out? Called ‘Maybe We’re Home’ :slight_smile:

For Ink:

• Attracted To The Nerd

• The Curse Of Charlie

• Rebounding With Bad

If you’re looking for more mature stories, you should check out our group page on instagram @episode_latenight_drinks
We recommend stories for more mature readers. :black_heart:

Goodness this is Late. I’m never in the forums but thank you so much!

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.