Diversity in story

Hey guys…
What is the best way to have diversity in your story? Any suggestions?

1 Like

Make everything realistic! I know that sounds off topic but think about it. If you have a mall scene, the people there are 9 times out of 10 not going to be just one race! 9 times out of 10 there are going to be people that don’t identify as straight! There are going to be people with wild hair colors and lipstick colors! If your story is going to be in LL, there are going to be people with tattoo’s! If you’re trying to have lots of diversity in your story, remember to think realistically! Don’t forget about people with disabilities either! There might be a person or two that use wheelchairs! Maybe even a person that’s blind but went out with friends! Be inclusive of all types of people, not everyone’s the same! Not everyone is going to be a teen to young adult! Make children and elders. Not everyone is going to be the same height, make some people taller and others shorter! Hope this helps, happy holidays!

7 Likes

I do it as a group of friends. That is how it was in school for me. One person introduces another then bam… you’re all stealing eachother’s food.

1 Like

Thnk you for this. Sure it will help
Happy holidays :heart:

1 Like

just don’t think about it? make people different? idk u dont really go: okay so this girl will be specifically korean…

3 Likes

Just do it naturally. I don’t see why you need to put so much thought into it. :woman_shrugging:t4: It should just happen naturally to you. The world is widely diverse and you see a lot of different people. Is shouldn’t be put into so much though on how you are gonna do it or put it into your story. :ghost:

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I was asking because in a contest they were not only talking about people of color but also socioeconomic etc…
I understand now. Thnks

@Sydney_H
Resolved… Can you close this?
Thnk you

1 Like

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley: