DL entry progress

Hey!! Hope you all are okay!
I wanted to ask how are you guys progressing with your DL entries if you are participating?

I am still coding chapter 2 (: how cool right?! Anyways I had few problems in my life so it caused a delay! But how are you progressing?!!
Did you publish your story? Are you going to publish soon? Let me know down below!
Have a good day/night.

Extra:
Want to promote your Mystery/Horror/Thriller story? Just promote it in the thread below!!
Story Recommendations and Promotion!

6 Likes

I published my story… it’s not very good tho :joy::sweat_smile: I’ve only fully coded the first 3 chapters, the other 5 are all half way completed :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face:

1 Like

Oh wow you published your story!! And here I am banging my head on the wall lol :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Still working on episode 1, I have enough time to get this done so yep.

1 Like

I just found out about it 2 days ago but I code fast so I’m on chapter 2 :kissing_smiling_eyes: :v:t5: Let’s pray I finish in time

1 Like

Oh!! Even I can get my entry done before the deadline but I just need more hours for coding which I don’t get lol.

1 Like

How cool!! Good luck! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m coding chapter 4 rn, praying I won’t give up in the middle of the way :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Amazing!! And I will pray that you don’t give up half way :relaxed::hugs:

1 Like

Coding chapter 2. I’m halfway done. The other chapter are planned and 3 chapters are completely written. We have 4 branches so it takes a bit longer haha

1 Like

I’ve been stuck on episode three for the past few weeks due to writers block :woozy_face:

1 Like

I feel ya because I had writers block when I was restricted from coding!!

Damn I have more 4 branches so yeah I can relate!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.