DL story reading time

Hello everyone :blush:
This is shona and I am here to help you a little. Well I have spare time per day and I love reading stories on Episode. So I thought why not read some interesting DL contest stories :heart_eyes:
So all you have to do it drop your story details and link of your story and I will give it a read and give my honest feedback (if required)
You can follow me on @realm_of_shona on Instagram or drop your story in my Dm there too
So canโ€™t wait for your stories :blush:

Anyone whoโ€™s story isnโ€™t published but would like to have a feedback on unpublished parts can also drop their story link in private message :grinning: I would love to help out if I can in any way :grinning: I have done beta reading before a lot so I would love to have a glance and help u out.

Update-
Total- 9
Unpublished- 3
Read - 2
Reading list - 4

More stories are welcomed.

P.s I will give a little feedback on the stories by tomorrow :grinning:
Enjoying the reading so far :grinning:

Update - Sorry guys I know I have been slow in reading your stories but donโ€™t worry I will complete them soon and update you :blush: Meanwhile more stories can come :blush:

8 Likes

That is kind of you!!! :heart_eyes: mine isnโ€™t published yet but will be published around the deadline.

๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š: DL: Reflective Difference

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™„๐™‚: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™š: Thriller / Horror

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ:

• Choice for ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ MC
  • Choice for ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • Published as a complete story.
  • point system

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ: ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต ๐—๐˜‚๐—น๐˜†!

4 Likes

Thank you sm for doing this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Story Title: DL: The Supermodelโ€™s Scandal
Author Name: The White Notebook
Author Instagram: @thewhitenotebook.episode
Story Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 4 (and will be continued)
Story Description: Youโ€™re a famous supermodel who just wants to have a normal school experience. When the chance finally arrives, what comes first; relationships or career?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6331510409592832
Story Cover:

3 Likes

Hello thank you so much for doing this. I hope that you will like my story :slight_smile:

Title: werewolves in hiding

Author: Meghan_on_episode

Story style: limelight

Genre: fantasy

CC: none

Ig account: meghan_on_episode

Description: Everyone wants a normal life but itโ€™s not always easy. Even if you have magic powers and always being hunted by researchers.

Episodes: 6 more coming soon

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5748619840520192

3 Likes

Hi!
Iโ€™ve just completed my DL story :grin:

In a world overwhelmed by the fear of the Vikings, one person decides to fight for their loved ones.
Will she be able to lead a DOUBLE LIFE and deceive the enemy?
CC, F/M LI, LL, 3 endings, 9 chapters - story complete

2 Likes

Hey @Shona4b Thank you for this thread :hugs:
Story name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Author:- Manasi R.
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL
Story cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6589580190613504
P.S. Unique stories each episode
My IG:- epiwriter_m.r._16

2 Likes

Thank you so much for doing this!

• Female MC
  • Choose gender of LI
  • Full CC for MC and LI
  • Point System + Choices that matter
  • Mini Games (to collect points)

Author : Ann C
Style : .Limelight
Genre : Romance, Drama
Episodes : 8 episodes have been uploaded.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this! I hope to have all 8 chapters published by July 29th :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Title: DL: Faders
Author: Ali
Instagram: @ali.episodee
Genre: Fantasy / Mystery
Description: September 22nd: A night of many secrets. A near death experience that will wreak havoc on his life and turn him into someone new. But is this โ€œnew lifeโ€ what he wanted?
What to expect:

1 Like

Canโ€™t waitโ€ฆ definitely adding in my reading list

Sounds great :+1:Added in my listโ€ฆ will let u know how it was soon :relieved:

1 Like

I am sure I will love itโ€ฆ cover looks interestingโ€ฆ its added to my reading list. Will get back to u with the small feedback soon :blush:

Definitely added to the listโ€ฆ will let u know soon how I liked itโ€ฆ all the best :+1:

1 Like

All the best dearโ€ฆ Added to my reading listโ€ฆ I will let u know how u liked it soon

Sounds goodโ€ฆ added to the list :blush:

1 Like

Canโ€™t wait :blush: looking forward to read it :grinning: do share the link once publishedโ€ฆ All the best

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to do this :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Genre: Fantasy (with Romance and Adventure)

The first 4 episodes are now published!

2 Likes

I am sure it will be amazing :clap:All the best :+1:do share the link once publishedโ€ฆ I will add it to my reading list

1 Like

Anyone whoโ€™s story isnโ€™t published but would like to have a feedback on unpublished parts can also drop their story link in private message :grinning: I would love to help out if I can in any way :grinning: I have done beta reading before a lot so I would love to have a glance and help u out.

1 Like

DL: The Passenger

The first three episodes are out! The rest will be published in batches of 2 episodes every two weeks. Next release will be during the first week of July.

What you can expect:

• LGBT branch
  • Playing as both female and male MC, not just one or the other
  • themes related to espionage, time travel, dystopian futures
  • advanced directing
  • choices and point system which impact the plot
  • mini games

Follow me and tag me on Instagram @ely.writes for sneaks and updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Added to the list dear. Will let you know as soon as I finish reading. All the best.

1 Like