DM me on Instagram: @khushi.editz for some new style of edits (THREAD CLOSED) Also you can click the thread below where I've reopened!... Khushi!

Story name.WhipLash
Number of characters required in your story . 2

Description of the story.A girl who is a normal high school student by day and a criminal by night one day meet the man of her dreams little does she know that this is going to change her whole life.The guy is rich and caught up in drug dealing and the girl is just an ordinary teen except her mum died and she said always believe no one is born evil

Instagram account. iii.misscrime.iii

@Khushi12 This person already requested from my thread, just saying. :slight_smile:

Its alright :slightly_smiling_face:
Let me tell you one thing, I too don’t like this cover! :rofl::smiley:

Story name: Vengeance
2. four characters required
3. I shall send you screen shots on Instagram if that’s ok
5. Your an under cover cop and your mission is to join and bring down the most feared gang in Ivory but will that change once you discover a secret that changes everything…
6. black fading out to white or just black :))
7. @episode.hollyC

Okay I’ll see

I love all your other ones though i think you did an amazing job

Not my creation but found on internet tho
And I kinda liked it so I thought of sharing

what app do you use to make them

Hiya! would you be able to add “The art of seduction” onto this photo please?xx

Yeah Sure I’ll send you in a bit

I didn’t know whether you wanted the small cover or large cover but I’ve made both. Here you go!
Small Cover:

Large Cover:

Thankyou so much! it looks amazing! xx

Not a particular app 'coz I use all features of different apps in a single picture
But mostly I use Clip Studio

Here you go!
Small Cover:

Large cover:

Did you hand draw that background or did you find it online? Honestly can’t tell, so please, tell me, and tell the truth.

Do you seriously think that I have that much time for Drawing?
I took it from Internet :sweat_smile::sweat:

That’s what I’m wandering too. Like, why use something else that maybe someone worked hard on to make and you take it like it’s nothing. I don’t get this girl LOLZZ

Why??

Dude that’s not known as copying because you know what it is not other episode art cover makers work. It’s just artwork.

Excuse me? Sorry, I have made covers and they look pretty damn good! I take
my time to make it look the best I can so don’t go there. Hey, at least
most of the cover is made by me and me only.

1 Like