Do not use this thread

Thread Deleted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I could really use a cover for my story “Wolf of The Shadows”. It has one I made, but it’s horrable.
I need only the small cover. The characters are INK, I hope it’s okay…
Female :
Skin color : Light
Eyebrows : Seducive arch
Hair : Beach wave - black
Eyes - Upturned feline - Black
Face - soft heart
Nose - Elven
Lips - Full round - crimison
Can you somehow make her look half wolf? If you can, it would be amazing to put someone in the background that’s terrified of her.
Author name is WolfyLover247
I think that’s all…

Okay, sounds great! Before I start, is there any specific font or color for the title? Also, do you want a specific background? Also, do you want the effect used in my examples or do you just want the cover to be plain?

Hi! Can you cut an overlay from an image?

Yes I can! Can you send me the picture?

Yes of course!

It's an Episode background

I need the counter and the chairs, all in one overlay

Okay, I’ll see what I can do! <3

1 Like

Okay, how is this? Tell me if you need me to re-do it!
1a2a23d2efd6c42ebd2da1ec7e57e3f6fa0ee519_burned%20(1)

You could just add whatever seems more to fit in with the background. A background would be 22-35-28-images
And the effect used in your examples xox

Sounds Great! Should take about 30 minutes to an hour :blush:

Well I need to put someone behind the counter so just the part under the red line (obv with a better outline than the one I did lol)
70dea8c9ff704b63283704f973072933fb24a3f6

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Okay, no prob! Sorry about the misunderstanding!

Okay, here you go! Sorry for the wait, and if there is anything you would like me to change feel free to ask me!

Wow! It’s the best thing I’ve seen in my whole Life!!! Thank you so, so much!!! I’M CRYING HAPPY TEARS :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Oh my gosh! I’m so happy you liked it! <3

Here you go! Please tell me if there are anymore errors. <3
1a2a23d2efd6c42ebd2da1ec7e57e3f6fa0ee519_burned%20(2)

1 Like

Hey, it would be great if you could make me a small and large cover. it is fairly simple… I just want something around the Love Island theme… except the title is Love Paradise. I don’t plan on having any characters in the covers so i’ll leave the rest up to you.
I don’t know if this is too vague but if so I can elaborate a bit more lol xx

So you want like an island theme? Is there any type of font you would like? I have fonts above and if you don’t like any of them you can tell me a specific one :slight_smile: Also, would you like the same thing for both covers, and what is the author name?

Yes, something like that!! Can I have font 7. I don’t mind if they’re the same or not, which ever is easiest :slight_smile: Authors name : Lily M

1 Like