Do anyone know how to reduce a pngs file size because I can't upload it, but I have tried a thousands of sites and now I don't know what to do, please help me :(

Untitled422_20191019204044 Untitled422_20191019210802%202 Untitled422_20191019204044

2 Likes

I use PowerPoint to reduce size of the PNG file :joy:

I upload the image into PowerPoint (can play with the size) and then download it.

2 Likes

That’s genius :joy:
Thanks a lot :hugs:

2 Likes

Wait…how do I do this? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So when you open up PowerPoint, you put an image into a slide (there’s an option to put photos in there). Once you do that, you can play around with its size. To save it, right click the image, it’ll give you a bunch of options and one of them is something like save picture.

PowerPoint is also amazing for creating cool word/text overlays (ex. Welcome to Spooky Manor! - with fancy font + green colored) and saving them as PNG files with a transparent background, then uploading them into the overlay section.

Sadly, I’m not on a computer atm but I’ve used PowerPoint in the past to resize png files.

3 Likes

Ohh thanks, the problem is that I have a Mac and there is no right clicking :pensive:
And you meant like the pngs file size right? I got confused, because I need to compress the size of the png

1 Like

Hope that made sense

1 Like

Yes, I meant the file size.

2 Likes

i use https://image.online-convert.com/

1 Like

Ah oki thank you so much :hugs:

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey, I tried right-clicking, it worked but I couldn’t find any options that reduses its png size

I tried your link, but I wasn’t looking for that kind, sorry. But thanks a lot for trying to help me :hugs:

1 Like

The size is automatically reduced, you don’t reduce. You just put it in there and save the image.

1 Like

Oh sounds simple, haha Imma do it right now, thanks :hugs:

1 Like

So I save the whole file? Bc when I right click there r no options for saving only the picture

1 Like

But that’s the problem, when I right click there r no options saying save as or anything to save

You tried this:

Control-click the illustration that you want to save as a separate image file, and then click Save as Picture .

But the option didn’t show up? :thinking:

Maybe @FlowerGriefer can help :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Yep that’s what I did but the save option didn’t show up. Thanks a lot for your help tho :blush:

1 Like