Do choices really matter

I’m just wondering if y’all love/hate/like choices?
Like I love when I’m able to choose outfits but I don’t exactly care about major choices except picking who I want to end up with?

I have like the complete opposite, I don’t really care what kind of outfit I wear or the simple choices like ‘What do I want to have for lunch?’. I love choices that really make a difference! So that is also why my important choice who to end up with isn’t only in the last episode, you will have a definite say in the final chapter, but you can choose already in episode 4 basically! I don’t like the choice being in the final episode! I also have a lot of choices that really have consequences, like a totally different episode because of a choice you made in the previous episode and how you react to people and how they react on you because of previous choices. But I mostly make those difficult choices because coding is easy to do for me, this makes it harder and therefore more enjoyable to do!

I’m a mix to be honest. Choices that matter are amazing and make you feel you are part of the story, but I don’t care if a story has them or not. I don’t mind having the simple choices, but I don’t mind having the major choices. I guess it just depends how you want to write your story :slightly_smiling_face:

I agree with @random_life I’m a mix of both.

I love to make choices and feel like I’m actually influencing the story. But if a story is really well written and directed, yet doesn’t have choices, I don’t even realize half the time and will make it to episode 4, before I’m like wait there are no choices.

I don’t either, Santana is a good, OG style, story with no complex choices but managed to get A TON of reads.

Choices do matter, without choices we’ll leave Episode.

Like if someone was lgbtq+, there would only be straight choices… and no lgbtq+ choices.
Which makes me feel dead inside.