Do episodes delete animations?

I’m looking for this animation that the male limelight character do. I would explain it as a unimpressed idle expression. I mainly see it on stories where the male character is a supernatural creature or leader on a mafia and this look suppose to seem intimidating.
Does anyone know what I’m talking about ?

2 Likes

Do they have their arms crossed or something ? Are u able to explain a bit more ?

1 Like

No, It’s just an idle stand. The male character is not talking or anything just standing look unimpressed

Maybe a little annoyed but it’s an intimidating look

Lol I just look through the animations again I guess its gone

I think Ik which one your talking about give me a bit and I’ll look on the animations

1 Like

Could it be any of the eyeroll animations?

1 Like

@Queen.CS

Try

idle_armscrossed_shifteyes_loop

1 Like

if they use zoom it can be one of those (i know they’re sitting, but when you zoom on good part, they can look like they’re standing)
idle_sit_armscrossed_unimpressed_loop
idle_sit_leanback_unimpressed_loop
idle_sit_leanback_confused_loop

from standing maybe one of:
eyeroll_subtle (change camera to character after end of animation)
idle_armscrossed_angry_loop
idle_armscrossed_angry_pose
idle_argument_angry_loop
idle_cup_angry_loop
idle_cigarette_angry_loop
idle_handsonhips_angry_loop
idle_loop

it’s all i can think of tbh :<

1 Like

I wish cause I passed that multiple times

It’s not that one

lol no I just rechecked all of them. It’s like a resting bytch face :joy: but for the male limelight character and their standing. Once I read a story I will screenshot the look I’m talking about that I seen before

Yea next time take a screenshot as a reference so we can see .

1 Like

kk , and thank you I really appreciate the help from everyone :smiling_face:

1 Like

Have you tried talk_doubtful?

Maybe try using the animations in the script and see what face they have after the animation is finished. Sometimes it’s hard to find something cause it goes back on a loop

1 Like

No, that’s not it. Possibly it is an animation on a loop. But the male character is not moving. He is idle there is not motion. It just an intense stare that the male character does.
But thankyou
I just have to read a story then screenshot it on here when I find it

1 Like

Did it cut to the character in the animation? Like a closeup?
Sometimes authors will make a character do a talking animation and cut to them when the animation is done.
Also try talk_repulsed

1 Like

No, that’s not it either. I have been informed about how authors use an animation but have it as a close up but lol that’s not it

Do you mean this?

This is all I can think of. It’s like a cold stare

2 Likes

OMGGGGG !! YASSS This is the look I was looking for :smile:

1 Like