Do I have to "change" the characters outfit in every background?

Hi :innocent:

So my question is: when I use different backgrounds do I have to copy and paste the outfit changes command? Or when I choose an outfit is it always be the same until I change?

I really don’t know how it works. But I think this also works with the hair and lip color.
(I hope I don’t have to use this every time :D)

Thank you so much for your help.

(sorry for my English)

1 Like

Every time you change backgrounds you have to code the outfit back

oop-
It doesn’t work like that for me… or i think it doesn’t
It usally just uses the same outfit until I change it :thinking:

1 Like

no, no you shall not. they will waer that outfit until its coded to change into something els

1 Like

huhhh this is a relief :DDD thank you then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and also thank you @line123462

1 Like

I believe there is some misundestanding in the answers .

No you definitly do not need to add the same outfit every backgroung. If you want your character to wear the same outfit you do not need to make any coding for it - the app does remember all the choices - its only portal which doesnt remember it but if you would want your character to wear one outfit through the whole story you do not need any command it will be so automaticaly.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Farah_DeSantis you’re still amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.