'Do_not_release'- category

The background/overlay section of the art catalog now has a section called ‘DO_NOT_RELEASE’. It’s empty, but maybe it’s better to remove it if you don’t want to get our hopes up :wink:

21 Likes

I saw the same thing!

2 Likes

They think they’re slick. We caught them red handed.

3 Likes

They are not giving us not released backgrounds and overlays :open_mouth:

4 Likes

And they emphasized it for a reason. They are doing this purposely and won’t be sharing us anything.

13 Likes

Yeah, honestly what’s the point of this!?

10 Likes

Episode be tripping.

5 Likes

Nothing can get past the eyes and words of the community! :grin:

Still though, seriously?! This is probably an emphasis designed for contracted writers, maybe it’s filled to the brim with backgrounds and overlays that only THEY can use.

:unamused:

4 Likes

To be fair, some of those could be licensed backgrounds from stories like Demi Lovato which we’ve been told will never be released.

8 Likes

Haven’t seen this yet, hmm :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. Maybe they created that to separate the backgrounds that they CAN give to us and can’t. And then somebody messed up and it showed up to us.

1 Like

But the thing is they have plenty of other backgrounds that they can release and chose not to!

1 Like

They’ve gotten rid of it.

4 Likes

Maybe it was a note to not release that tab :eyes: but there’s always that person :joy:

4 Likes

The new summer intern has been fired already … Who knows what other mistake(s) (s)he would’ve made :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

…Doing what?

It could be what Elise said…

No one get mad at me, but we probably should stop jumping to conclusions and coming up with… conspiracy theories.

I know that the term “conspiracy theories” is inaccurate in this case. I just wanted to exaggerate :joy:

6 Likes

who was the summer intern? don’t answer if it’s not something people should know :))

1 Like

Heh, I dunno, just a conspiracy theory :grinning: