Do people buy commissions still? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

I’m trying to afford a mentorship program. I need to charge commissions. Do people still order commissions on the forums?

Here is an example of mine.

4 Likes

Well I think they do but now there are more artist who do for free

1 Like

I love your art :heart:

1 Like

Yeah…

I did it for free but I just…

I don’t know what to do financially. I really want to afford a mentorship program.

2 Likes

You can also get who give commission don’t worry

1 Like

Hm?

2 Likes

Well can you show more arts please :pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

if you wana do commission do that, but episode people arent that interested in buying. maybe try more places, like devianart and such. but it takes time to earn an income on it.

2 Likes

I haven’t set up a full page yet. I just wanted to know the question above…

1 Like

Thank you! Bookmarking that.

1 Like

But all people now days want free art dear

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you.

Okay…

1 Like

People may want art for free, but there’s definely MANY willing to pay for it. Don’t feel discouraged! You could make a giveway so you can get some visibility and more followers on ig, that will definely help! Good luck!

2 Likes

Ok,

1 Like

And honestly? It feels like people are trying to discourage you so they can get some free art lol. Don’t give up.

5 Likes

They’re really doing that? From me or from others?

2 Likes

To others in general, but i meant in this thread to you.

3 Likes

@CoconutIceCream I’m sending you some good vibes right now and I think if you really want to you should go ahead and do it. I think advertising here and in other places is a great idea by the others in this thread. You’re drawing in your own style which is amazing so yes free art is preferable to a lot of people (myself included for various reasons) but that shouldn’t stop you from pursuing your endeavors. I believe in you and wish the best for you. And I agree to not let the discouraging words get to you because you’ll never know until you try!
:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Coco you should definitely start commissions! Your art should be at least $15 a portrait or more! If you are using an app that you pay for then commissions is definetly worthy cuz u are using your time & money. To be honest, I don’t order commissions cuz I don’t have a job and my parents will not give me their card! Uggh I wish they did so I can order commissions especially since you might start it. Growing up I will definitely order commissions. I would totally buy your art since it is precious and one of a kind. Yes, people still order commissions through PMs. You could also do commissions through Instagram if you want hon. These are the only places I would totally search for commissions. It’s your choice hon. Don’t let people discourage you just because they want free art. Your art is definitely commission material. If you need help advertising your art I could definitely help you out & you could always ask for other commissionists on the forums about their experience. I hope this helps. :sparkles:

:blob_hearts:Your art is amazing by the ways and breathtaking! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes