Do people buy commissions still? 👉👈

Thank you! IDK what to say…

1 Like

I think your art is really cool and awesome really, and i know, cause I’m an artist too, that drawing takes time and lots of effort, so don’t give up, maybe you also use an app that you payed (like me, i use procreate for example) so i think you don’t have to do this for free just because it’s difficult to find someone that is willing to pay for an art in general. I was actually like you some moths ago, some people here were asking me something for free and when they discovered i was doing only commissions they were like “ah i thought everything here is free cause there are no people that would pay you just for a cover” and this make me feel sad, also cause i use lots of time and effort in my works and all i saw were people asking me covers for free.
But don’t give up, there are also people that are searching for you, sometimes it’s difficult to find them, but don’t give up just yet.
One day i had my first commission and that awesome girl said to me that my work were stunning and that people were underestimate my arts just thinking that i would just give them my work for free” she was precious to me cause that words give me the strength to continue to do what I’m doing. I would be lying if i say that it would be easier cause I’m struggling even now to find someone that is willing to pay, but you have to be strong and continue to do what you are doing cause you are doing great believe me.
Hope my word can help you in some ways, and do not listen to some people, yeah here on episode there are lots of artist that do free art, but your arts are not edited and they are so realistic so people would notice this and would ask you to work for them :+1:
I wish you all the best and be strong, you would find someone for sure :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh gosh i wrote a loooot ahah but i mean every word

1 Like

Thank you. Omg thank you! I’m getting all this support and I’m so grateful!

1 Like