Do people find name input important?

Like you’ve read the title, do people really find name imput important or can they read the story without it?

2 Likes

It’s say most people don’t care that much about it tbh. From my observation, readers care a lot more about being able to CC rather than inputting a name. There are tons of stories without any name input option but are still very successful. :blush:

2 Likes

I personally don’t mind at all. Sometimes i almost prefer to not get to choose my name. I would say most people prefer to customize their character over their name.

Tbh I don’t care, I am totally okay if I don’t get the chance to input my name.

1 Like

I 100% prefer being able to name the MC and give her my name because I like self inserting and it helps me get more emotionally invested into the story.

Now that doesn’t mean i’ll automatically drop a story if I can’t name the MC but I have to really like the name given by the author (but tbh even then i’ll still be bummed out that I couldn’t name the MC :sob::joy:)- if it’s a name I don’t like, that’s overused (sadly it seems like a solid 95% of the stories I come across use the same names over and over again), that lacks creativity or the name doesn’t go with the MC i’ll drop the story :woman_shrugging:t2:

Most of the time i’d rather not have to come up with a name or I accidently pick a name that’s the same as another character in the story.

I don’t, I’m perfectly fine with no name input, no cc.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.