Do people just love flagging?

Ok so, I swear that everyone just loves flagging stuff on the forums

Twice I have been flagged for being too promotional rather than helpful. I was literally asking if everyone was ok. :roll_eyes:

And I can’t even do that anymore???

And it was in the general section.

This was my post like how am I promoting. Is it because I edited a picture and added it because if it is that then that is so F&cking stupid I just wanted to make it look better I never promoted sh*t. Anyway Merry Christmas I guess :grimacing:

Edit : Yay this was flagged too :partying_face: they are just proving my point :face_with_raised_eyebrow: This is kinda funny tho because they flagged a post about peoples problem with flagging :rofl:

20 Likes

Wow, that makes absolutely no sense. 🤦🏽 I see no signs of “promotion” in this post at all. Like you said, you’re just saying Merry Christmas, and I respect that. Merry Christmas to you too! :blush:

8 Likes

I am promoting Christmas spirit :joy: That’s definitely it :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, someone actually flagged this too. :roll_eyes:

I do agree. I’ve never had anything flagged but I’ve seen a lot of random posts flagged which definitely shouldn’t have been. (like yours! I mean…why?)
So, I guess the answer is yes :woman_shrugging:

Oh, and Merry Christmas :grin:

6 Likes

This is the third time in the last week or so that I have been flagged, 1st for offering to help people as I noticed a lot of new authors needed help(I never asked for anythingin return) , flagged for “promtional” then me saying Merry Christmas is also “promtional” then when I called them out it got flagged for “spam” then the Merry Christmas got flagged for the second time for “spam”. So apparently caring about others is promotional and spam (watch this get flagged too, I wouldn’t be surprised at this point)

4 Likes

Hi there @bakedpotato, if you feel a post of yours has been incorrectly flagged, please private message me with a link and I’d be more than happy to look into it for you. :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s terrible :pensive: I really hope you’re able to sort it out with the moderators.

2 Likes

Yea… Mine got flagged 3 tines and i literally just asked for some advice and i have a last warning. Am not gonna post anything ever again here lol.

Ooops don’t flag this one too cause I just sajd what i wanted to say.

4 Likes

And merry chrstmass

3 Likes

It’s sick that people just do it for fun i literally asked a question and got flagged like wut :expressionless: :unamused:

4 Likes

Omfg how dare you promote Christmas so much, smh THE AUDACITY

5 Likes

I know, I am so ashamed. :pensive:

3 Likes

That’s just some Episode for you tbh. It’s bad, but to me; nothing new. Classic Episode.

2 Likes