Do people still use ink?

Do you still read, write, etc. in ink? or are people using limelight now? I havaen’t been on here in a while!

• ink for life
  • i’ve moved on

0 voters

1 Like

I still like ink, read ink and plan to write a few more stories in ink. Would I say ink for life though? Ummmm :grimacing:

9 Likes

I’m writing a story in ink, yet I’m not “ink for life”. Nor have I “moved on” though.

2 Likes

I personally think Limelight characters look a lot more appealing than INK :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

I do too! It’s just some feature in ink aren’t on limelight & it fits the cartoon-y vibe of my story better.

2 Likes

I still read classic. though I write mostly LL

2 Likes

Ink is amazing. No offense ma guys LL looks mad creepy like if I was in a horror movie and there was a clown the only clown will be the LL character

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I mean I have an WIP that’s in INK and I really hope I would release someday, it’s just that most of my works are now LL too

1 Like

When it was classic vs ink, I didn’t read Classic because I couldn’t get over the strange expressions and movements. Now Ink vs Limelight, I only read Limelight. Nothing wrong with the Ink stories. It’s just there’s much more variety now even within LL and I don’t think there are any stories so stand out in Ink that I must start reading them (I had previously read a lot of Ink stories).

2 Likes

As a reader I still read Ink I don’t know why but Limelight just did not appeal to me I mean i have tried Limelight its just not for me and everybody has there own style and Ink is mine .

1 Like