Do they look like his parents to you?

Heyy!! This is just to get your opinion, here is the MC of my story;

Here are his parents (biological)
07%20PM 18%20PM
Do they look like they could be his parents to you?
*NOTES:

1. Never mind the eye colour difference
  2. Never mind the fact that they are naked lmao
  3. The MC will NOT change any of his features
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes, but you should make some changes (Suggest something down below :wink: )

0 voters

3 Likes

Hi there. (This is my first time replying as a new member) I like the way they look, my suggestion would maybe give mom a little bit of a slimmer face and I think it’d be easy to tell they are the parents of your MC. Happy writing!

2 Likes

I’d change the father’s eyes to Stoic almond and mother eyes upturned feline to make the parents more like the son

2 Likes

I love how the parents don’t look EXACTLY like the son with just older looking features. They look great! Good job!

2 Likes

Hey! Thanks for your input, I will not be changing her face because I’m trying to use the features that barely get used : )

Omg, I actually love how the look now, thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you!

hi, i think overall you can tell their his parents but i think there are a couple of features that could be changed to look more like him. like her lips, and maybe face shape. for the dad, i think stoic almond for his eyes would look good. i don’t think you should change much though. you did a good job creating them!!

The son has purple eyes when his parents have blue eyes, and the skin isn’t quite accurate.

1 Like

Totally understandable!

This.

Well SORRY, I didn’t read that part :neutral_face: