Do things like this in outfits bother you?

I’ve been wondering what other people feel about things like this when layering clothing:

Does this bother anyone else? It bothers me a bit, but only because I get paranoid by it. Although that’s an understatement if I think about it

10 Likes

Ahhhhh I have OCD so it really bothers me…

5 Likes

Yes! The male jackets in LL are worse though.

4 Likes

this bothers me so much it’s unbelievable- I’ll redo entire outfits to avoid seeing those things

8 Likes

Same! :persevere:

I legit hate this :confounded::confounded::confounded:

3 Likes

It frustrates me so much, like I’ll keep redoing outfits until it isn’t like that :joy:

2 Likes

Hate it! That’s why I think we should be able to layer clothing. Like whichever order we add the item, the most recent should be on top, completely.

3 Likes

Support this thread if this bothers you: FEATURE: Layering Clothes in Outfit Creator :grin:

3 Likes

Moved topic to Episode Fan Community as the share feedback section is for sharing stories only. Please review our forum tutorial for more info on where to correctly create topics. Thanks!

Oh, sorry about that!

Yes, it does! I don’t get why it happens and it distracts me sometimes!

1 Like

So agree!!!

1 Like

I have OCD so I feel kinda uncomfortable looking at the male’s jacket. The woman’s one doesn’t bother me that much,

3 Likes

same

1 Like

This definitely bothers me. I sometimes back out of an outfit because of it.

1 Like

That shit makes me scream internally. My OCD activates immediately

2 Likes

I hate seeing it when I’m making the outfits, but I genuinely don’t care when I’m reading a story, since that’s not what I’m focusing on (unless outfit choices are literally the only choices and the plot is moving slowly, because then I may as well focus on something).

2 Likes

Yes! Although I try to focus on the story, the visuals are distracting.

3 Likes