Do THIS Poll If You've Watched The Vampire Diaries!

SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS. SPOILERS
ONLY DO THIS POLL IF YOU’VE WATCHED THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

Poll 1: Who is hotter?
Stefan, Caroline, Damon, or Elena?

Poll 2: Which couple do you like best?

Stefan & Caroline, Elena & Damon or Bonnie & Enzo?

Thanks for voting This is just for fun, so you can do both polls!

5 Likes
  1. Damon, he’s literally my husband. And he’s the funniest one on the show. :heart_eyes:

2. Damon and Elena, they are so cute together!

1 Like
  1. Damon is definitely the hottest male. Just look at his signature smirk! Elena is absolutely gorgeous and I want to look like her, but it’ll never happen :sob:

2. Even though Elena and Damon are amazing, I absolutely love Bonnie and Enzo together.

2 Likes

I KNOW RIGHT?!
its too bad about Elena’s ‘slumber’ in season 7
but #Bonnie & Enzo sitting’ in a tree…

1 Like
  1. Damon :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: what a truly beautiful vampire being! He’s so funny and witty. Best main character by far!
  2. I love me some Klaroline, but that wasn’t an option :slightly_frowning_face: Benzo are soooo cute together, I wish everything had worked out for them :slightly_frowning_face::heart:
2 Likes

I loved Klaroline! Why couldn’t they just make that happen instead?!

2 Likes

I know right! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I wish they still did the show so we could petition for Benzo and Klaroline

2 Likes

Yep!!! Klaroline forever!

2 Likes

Klaroline was one of my favorite ships, and of course they stopped it. :sob:

3 Likes

Benzo was my favorite. :heart::cupid::broken_heart:FINALLY, bonnie dates!!

1 Like

In the beginning seasons, Elena would get me so upset. She’d always pick Stefan over Damon, and she literally broke his heart like 5,000 times! Sometimes I wish it would be like an Episode story, where we can choose. :joy:

2 Likes

IKR!!! One time he was telling her about the time he kissed Katherine &. thought it was her, and she was like:
Why would you think you would kiss you back? or something like that HASHTAG JERK!!!:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

*WHy would you think I would kiss you back?

oOH MY GOSH YES! I was literally watching that episode, and I literally screamed so loud, I was so upset. I was like WTF ELENA :unamused: But, whenever Damon gets teary-eyed, I start to cry, heh.

2 Likes

yeah, like whenever Damon cries, I cry but elena-:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Lets rate the cuteness of the Damon Stefan Alaric Klaus Elijah and Enzo. I’ll start

1 Like

Damon-9.5
Stefan-6
Alaric-7
Klaus-5
Elijah-6
Enzo-9

Damon: 9.8 :heart_eyes:
Stefan: 5
Alaric: 2
Klaus: 7
Elijah: 6