Do u think it’s a good idea to be an artist for one story?

Your welcome & good luck (:

2 Likes

I would get why you wouldnt episode is kinda toxic towards artist, your art is really gourgese,

3 Likes

sometimes people are so awful here (not everyone of course, 1% OR SO)

5 Likes

Your art looks amazing! Can I have some of that talent!
I totally think you should help someone! I’m sure they’ll lose their head (I know I would and if they don’t then they have a real problem)!

3 Likes

thx a lot!

1 Like

Agree. Like I love to do the art I hate to deal with the people. some are really nice and easy to work with, some are rude or just kinda stupid.

if it where me I wouldnt get to only work with one person, if I did it should be someone I really like to work with and a story I love.

4 Likes

True… the story needs to be liked as well

4 Likes

if you like the story and the person isnt a ass then i say go for it your style is very beautiful btw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i mean if ur truly passionate abt art then ur prob not gonna waste ur potential on a concentrated area… unless thats the kinda thing ur into

2 Likes

I think as an artist you should totally find a story/writer that you can work well with and if you want, stick with them! It’s way better for both if you have a good relationship and know each other well to communicate what you need and want from each other. For my story, the artist who designed my cover and is working on some art scenes for me isn’t doing exclusively mine, but I do have priority and our communication is very easy and natural. We understand each other well which helps with great results and satisfaction for both of us!

3 Likes

Go for it!

If the person’s rude or what-not, let me at 'em :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey! I love your art SOOO much!!! I have a question though if you can’t answer it it’s okay…but I am starting a story and trying to test my drawing abilty (I wouldn’t call myself an artist but I can draw) so I was on pinterest and I was looking at drawing bases so I could use that to help guide me drawing because it’s different drawing on paper than online. So i guess my questions is that does it still count for you drawing it if you use help or can I just put help from whatever site. (if you don’t understand I will try to explain better)

1 Like

I’m really glad that you did my cover photo because you were a nice person to work with!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

awww thx a lot! really glad u liked it:3

2 Likes

pmed u to help u

1 Like

Your art is AMAZING :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: and I think it is a good idea to find someone you like working with and drawing something for their story

3 Likes

It’s definitely a good idea. A few artists have done this with authors, but they were all good friends with the authors.

So I recommend only working with an author your trust or is a good friend. Then you’ll know the story well and can produce art to work with it. The story would be a collaborative effort then.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.