Do y'all plan out your story or make it up as you go?

I was just wondering if more people planned their stories or just make it up as they go. I make it up as I go, but I wanna see the comparison in numbers, so plz answer the poll. Iโ€™m very curious. :face_with_monocle:

• I plan my story
  • I make it up as I go

0 voters

6 Likes

iโ€™m in between bc i plan the plot and which direction i want it to go in, but the specific scenes are made up as i go

25 Likes

both

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Site Feedback is for threads about the forum itself. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :wink:

Also kind of a mix of both, I plan a lot, especially the characters but most of the things I write during a chapter I make up in the moment

4 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

First I like to plan my story in a googles docs, but if I happen to get a good idea I will look at my storyโ€™s plot and make changes to it.
(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ :blob_sun: So I guess I do a bit of both! :blob_sun:
:heartpulse: :orange:

8 Likes

I should probably start doing that. I make mine up on the spot as Iโ€™m typing :joy: Even I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s gonna happen in my story :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บโ€ฆ
(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ :blob_sun: ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ! :blob_sun:
:heartpulse: :orange:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll definitely do that now :+1:t4: :joy:

2 Likes

i just think of main things and make up details.

2 Likes

Yup, thatโ€™s pretty much what I do at the moment too

2 Likes

I mean im too lazy to plan

2 Likes

Girlโ€ฆme too. I just think of all the outcomes of a scene I make off the top of my head. :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like planing is the way to go rn

2 Likes

meh like i just write for fun idk how to write evem

2 Likes

:joy: :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Definitely a mix of the two lol. I always form a plot first but then end up forgetting (mainly because I never write anything down :sweat_smile:), so most of the time I end up working with what I remember and mixing it with new ideas.

3 Likes

I feel like so unorganized just winging it lmao but I promised to have my first episode out by this week so now I donโ€™t have time for planning๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

I do that too sometimes.

2 Likes