Do yall prefer episode community stories or episode stories!

Okay I Personally Prefer Episode Community BECAUSE THERE NO DIAMONDS, OMG I HATE GEMS SO MUCH AND WHEN YOU STAND UP TO SOMEBODY BUT IT LIKE 90000000000000000000000000000000000 GEMS LIKE I AINT RICH THAT WHY I PREFER COMMUNITY STORIES

5 Likes

community stories for sure… I only read ep. Original stories for gems :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

LOL Same!

1 Like

I prefer community stories because they have more depth and a better plot. I do read episode official stories from time to time because with each chapter you read in an episode story, you can get a gem :joy:

I mean, episode stories are just community stories bought by episode and modified but I still prefer stories by community authors haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also like Episode community stories. The stories created by episodes costs gems too much. A person who has tons of gems can only play those stories beautifully :sob:. Those stories are not good for broke episodian. Like, if you have 29 gems, then kiss your boyfriend. If you are poor, then let some slut kiss your boyfriend.

Without gems, we can only get poor and dirty clothes in stories sometimes.

I wish Episode can bring some way to earn too many gems at one time in episode’s update :pensive: :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Wait. Is that even a question?? Ofc Community stories! And the plots are way better and there is actual character development and mini games and point systems. That’s what makes them special. :blush:

3 Likes

community stories hands down! they can contain things like custom poses, art scenes, minigames, point systems, and other amazing things that episode originals just don’t have.

2 Likes

Community stories! They have way more episodes (the recently published episode originals are usually 8 to 12 episodes long), more variety, minigames, no gem choices every 3 dialogues… etc.

1 Like

I’ve never seen something more true :sob:

1 Like

community stories all the way!!

onl you need to be rich to even HAVE freckles in episode official stories.

community ones have genuinely nice plots (maybe some of the official ones have good plots too but from what i remember, all the ones i read were ‘shallow’ and only based on lust)

community stories got that no gem variety i crave <33

1 Like

community stories FOR SURE!! these gems are so annoying and i feel like the community stories are most interesting and you can actually have choices and decided what your character is going to be like.

the community stories also have a greater story with much better drama then the repetitive ones from episode (no offense @episode)

Community stories!

1 Like