Do y'all support LGBTQ🌈

I’m bisexual do y’all support me

19 Likes

Yes.

I am pansexual and Demisexual myself.

2 Likes

Ok and I support you too I’m happy for you :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I’m straight but I support every sexual orientation and I find shameful that in 2021 people are still too narrow-minded to understand that every person is perfect as he/she is

11 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Ofc!! my sister is bi herself and my uncle is gay(and everyouther girl xsept me in my family is les sooo… i support !!

1 Like

sorry dont meen to be rude but maybe you shoul also add “they” in like "he/she/they is’

2 Likes

Yeah,I’m not used to this kind of thing

1 Like

its okay i just thoght for tho’s who got by they/them

1 Like

Yeah but you’re perfectly right ahah
I’m just not used to say this kid of things so I haven’t thought about them/they

3 Likes

tbh im suprised i rememberd i usally get all mixed up

1 Like

Although, I am straight myself but I support everyone in this whole world if they are sweet and nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ahaha you were right to tell me, thank you :black_heart:

2 Likes

np :relaxed:

1 Like

As a catholic and as someone who’s straight, yes I support the LGBTQ+ community :cherry_blossom: almost all my friends are bi/lesbian/gay and I love them no less. I hate those catholics who judge the people who are the part of the community, like grow tf up, it’s 2021!

2 Likes

happy-birthday!

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

mhm np!

1 Like

Yes, I support any type of sexuality. I am straight and let me be honest I use to not like ppl who were a different kind of sexuality bc I was brainwashed by other ppl and my family bc they didn’t like those type of ppl. But now my perspective has changed bc I actually saw the real thing through my friends and other ppl. So, for anyone who is reading this and dislikes any type of sexuality then, you should know that what you hear isn’t the true version, and your most likely brain washed just like other ppl and like me. And you need to see the true version.

Thanks for reading my little lecture. :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

That was beautiful and informative. I’m pansexual and for the longest time I didn’t even know what anything other than straight was. I never thought it was weird when I was exposed to it, I just felt I belonged for the first time in my entire life.

The truth is I was always attracted to girls and guys and everything in-between. I didn’t know that it was anything other than platonic until I found the LGBTQ+ community.

2 Likes