Do y'all support LGBTQ🌈

I support 100% especially because I’m part of the LGBTQ+ community as well.

3 Likes

Yes I do I’m a straight asexual female but even before I realized I was ace I still supported the community and even though some parts I didn’t understand or get at times I still treated that person with respect and tried to learn about it (it being whichever part of the LGBTQIA+ community I didn’t get at a certain point, or didn’t know about but learned and respected).

4 Likes

I’m heterosexual and I’ll support you and the LGBTQ+ community. :hugs:

1 Like

Yes! Iam aromantic myself :white_heart::green_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Of course! I consider myself gender fluid and identify with the term lesbian which puts me in a lot of discourse. That being said all identities, pronouns including neopronouns, and sexualities are all valid!

2 Likes

Of course! I am bisexual myself and my support for the lgbtq+ community is endless! But not just because I am bi, even before I figured I also liked girls as well, for as long as I have known myself I was a proud ally! :prideheart: :blob_hearts: :rainbow:

2 Likes

I’m a genderfluid lesbian so yeah for sure!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Yesss i support u :heart:

2 Likes

Yes ofc I support :heart::hugs:

2 Likes

I’m straight, but I 100% support LGBTQIA+ members :heart:

4 Likes

Yes! Me too

1 Like

Bump

awww thanksss​:pleading_face::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Ofcc

1 Like

Yes I do support you and the LGBTQ+ and also since I’m apart of the community but even If I weren’t I would support it 1000% and more 10000000000000000000% ok I’ll stop

I also support it since most of my friends are apart of it as I have 3 friends who are lesbian,2 friends I met a year ago are Pansexual and Bisexual (Like me) and 5 friends and people I know are transexual and Les/gay

3 Likes

Is there any reason not to? I mean beside from any other tag, we all are human beings and deserve to be loved and supported.
If anyone don’t support you, well then who cares… leave them in their small shitty thoughts … Keep rising and shining always :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Even though I’m cis and straight, I support everyone in the LGBTQIA+ community.

3 Likes

I support everyone in the LGBTQIA+ community. and I’m asexual even before this I always supported even though I don’t know much about it I’m willing too learn and do research.

3 Likes

Yes!! Everyone is valid​:heart::heart:

1 Like

Definitely. I personally am on the asexual spectrum.