Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?
You cannot eat hot wings without celery and carrots. Especially, if they came from Buffalo Wild Wings. It’s the best combo!
If you don’t like celery or carrots, I completely understand. :blush:

6 Likes

Does it matter? You should be able to eat what you want to eat. And if you like certain stuff together, that’s cool! In my opinion, I think it’s fine! Heck, that might even be delicious.

1 Like

You can eat what you want to eat and to be honest having a personal way of eating (like making your own combo) is the best feeling ever!
I used to drink pomegranate juice with peanuts flavored chips and I was in love with this weird combo.

2 Likes

Moved to General Chat since this is not Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I wouldn’t say it’s the best combo but it’s refreshing to have carrots and celery every so often with all those saucy wings lol.

I think the best combos are the ones that seem weird to others but normal to you. But it could seem normal to others too…lol

2 Likes

Thanks! Its always hard to put a topic in the right category! lol :joy:

2 Likes

Do you have a favorite flavor(s)? I like buffalo, garlic parmesean, teriaki, Asian zing, and mango habenero.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of their wings because they make it very saucy. But when I do crave them, I usually go for the Asian Zing, Honey BBQ and Parmesan Garlic. What about you?

2 Likes

When I get the buffalo, I get the dry seasoning because its easy to pick up insead of it slipping out of my fingers. I love parmesean garlic. My dad had me try the mango habenero once and I loved it ever since but don’t get it all the time cause of the heat aspect.

1 Like

My spice tolerance isn’t a habanero yet but my boyfriend says it’s not that spicy…to him lol. I prefer saucy wings but their wings are just too damn saucy :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I like spicy wings but if its too much spicy, it can go a loooooooonnnnnggggg way! lol
Oh, btw, I’ve tried the blazin’ sauce and its not that spicy either.

1 Like

Yes, the weird ones are always the best combos!

1 Like

I’m trying to build my spice tolerance. Maybe not ghost pepper spicy but at least passed habanero lol. Oh really? Well that’s good. I don’t think I will try it yet…if it ends up too spicy for me, it’ll seem like a waste to buy

1 Like

diasgree

1 Like

Omg yes! This is literally the best thing to eat w wings :weary: now I’m hungry

1 Like

lol

Agreed yumm you ppl are gonna make me hungry. K just go over brocolli :confounded:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.