Do you always know the outcome of your story?

Hey guys, I’ve always wondered do you always know the outcome of your stories before you write them? Or do you know the key points/key events and work of those? I’m just curious about everyone’s process.

5 Likes

not really. but i wont published anything I dont know the ending off. if you just wing it you lose the plot and get stuck

3 Likes

Well sometimes I do,I come up with an Idea and I let my mind flow into more ideas for topics or just key points

3 Likes

I’m more of a spontaneous writer. The more I write the more the story comes to me, but I do always have a set idea of how I want it to end and what I want to happen to the characters, which sometimes makes it more easier.

5 Likes

I don’t publish episodes to a strong I don’t know the end to. Sometimes I have an idea or concept for a good story, but until I can imagine how it will end, I won’t start publishing it

7 Likes

I usually have a general idea on the direction of my story. Its always planned to a point. When it comes to the end, thats when you’re gonna be a bit spontaneous. Its dif for everyone

3 Likes

Normally I like having my story planned with the base I plan how the beginning middle and end goes but those are always my main plots I dont like creating the little plots ahead of time otherwise your story wont have many twists because if you give your brain a rest you will most likely have more new ideas. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Same here!

That true!

3 Likes

Thanks love. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Of course! :wink:

2 Likes

I plan the ending first usually. I’m odd like that though.

3 Likes

Its true though, I normally right down the begginning, middle, and end. Ita good to hace a little outline at least and not free hand it. Like I planned out the beginning, middle and end before I even brote the esconde chapter.

4 Likes

Well with both the non-episode and episodes stories I write/have written, I can’t recall starting a series without having a basic idea of how it will end. It’s because I don’t want to get stuck in the middle of a series and end up not knowing how to go forward.

3 Likes

Right like to me that makes sense. :woman_shrugging::ok_hand::two_hearts::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well, i only plan the plot and an idea of what the ending Will be… The rest is spontanous but before doing anything i always check that’s good with my plot and how are the options for the end

2 Likes

Same :joy:

3 Likes

Before I write my story I already know how everything will work out but while working the story my idea can change!!:hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Exactlyyy!!!
I will never make a story that is published and I don’t even know the end of the story everything can go bad because you don’t even know what will happen next!!:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I usually have an idea of how I want it to end but then I might change it up a bit before I finish the story. But I don’t always know how I want it to end I just have ideas of something.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like