Do you always know the outcome of your story?

I do know a bit about the outcome but as I’m writing the story It will develope more

2 Likes

I usually know the general direction it’s going to end in, and after about the second episode I know what’s gonna go down.

1 Like

Nooo, not at all lol. I come up with an idea and usually I have a few key plot points, and usually they have love interests so I know that part of the ending is going to be choosing the love interest, but other than that I have no clue where the story is going. I’ve written 4 stories and lost interest in 2 of them, because I didn’t come up with a plan beforehand. So, I’ve never actually gotten around to completing a story and I think that’s the reason. lol

1 Like

Never :sweat_smile: I published all of my stories without planning ahead. I enjoy writing much more if I make up the plot as I go, and sometimes I even add new main characters in the later episodes. Around episode 5-6 I usually have some rough ideas about where my story is going, but even if I write these ideas down, I change them multiple times along the way. I wrote my first outline a few weeks ago for the second season of my ongoing story, but I have the feeling I won’t stick to it that much…

3 Likes

So relatable :joy:

2 Likes

Nope, I just wing it with everything, as it works better with my writing and thought processes (assuming I don’t have writer’s block, but eh, that’s inevitable).

1 Like

My has a specific twist at the end… so I know how all the story was going to map out, and go.
However the spin off am winging it, have a rough idea but literally winging the rest

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.