Do you consider *A Nightmare Before Christmas* a Christmas movie or a Halloween movie?

So I was having an argument with my friend about this, and I was wondering what you guys thought. So here we are. I personally think it’s a Christmas movie, but that might just be me :woman_shrugging:

• Halloween, dUh
  • Christmas, dUh

0 voters

( Tell me why you think what you think about it )

5 Likes

Love it

2 Likes

It’s Halloween, and you can’t change my mind, Cara. I’m not surprised you actually made a thread about this :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

5 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Good story

1 Like

Lmao I vote neither sksk. Cause I didn’t watch any of the movies lol

4 Likes

It’s both :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

3 Likes

both.

2 Likes

Honestly I always thought both but if I had to choose one that’s why I picked Christmas because that’s the only time I watched it :joy:

3 Likes

Ooooh that’s a tough question…Maybe Hallowmas I guess.

3 Likes

I didn’t vote since there ain’t a both option (~cri~ yes I am that person who comes up with the idea to compromise XD)

But do ya’ll think this kind of argument happened when the producers were discussing what movie to make?

And some were like "A christmas movie!"
and the others were like "A halloween movie!"

so after some time arguing and starting cat fights they settled on a movie with both? :joy:

But over here where I live ( England :stuck_out_tongue: ~Le sip tea~ )

Last year’s halloween the Movie was on as one of the special halloween movies
but the last, last christmas! (2017) they played as a special christmas movie ! sksksk

1 Like

I would add a both option, but that would reset the poll.

1 Like

Halloween, because THE Christmas movie is the grinch

3 Likes

Ah, well Thankyou for telling me !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.